Healthy Choice Split Pea & Ham Soup uploaded by Yemmy A.Healthy Choice Split Pea & Ham Soup uploaded by vani s.

BY HEALTHY CHOICE #65 in Soup & Broth

Healthy Choice® Split Pea & Ham Soup.
3/4 cup of vegetables. 160 calories. 470 mg sodium per serving.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
My husband and I both enjoy this hearty soup. It makes a perfect lunch or sometimes we will pair it with a sandwich for an easy dinner. The texture is thick and creamy with a lot of flavor for a "healthy" soup, yet you don't feel like you are eating green pea mush. The vegetables are all still recognizable - firm chunks of potatoes, carrots, celery, and whole peas, and nice bites of lean ham throughout. It is really good (though not so healthy!) with Ritz crackers. We always keep this soup on hand
Brianna H.
Im not a big fan of these soups. Personally I fid them bitter. I do find them quite expensive, for canned soups. They are pretty healthy other than the processed veggies and chicken. No this is not a suggested recipe, and I would not recommend this at all to others.
Meghan R.
lauderhill, FL
I love some split pea and ham soup..my all-time favorite being from a restaurant 45 minutes out of the way, so sometimes, you have to improvise. This one in particular isn't exactly a 1st runner up, but not a bad third or fourth alternate to my fav.
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
This is my go to soup when I get home from work on a cold day and I don't feel like cooking. My kids don't enjoy it as much. They're not fond of peas. I love the ham flavor and the consistency.
Mckayla H.
Goshen, OH
I absolutely love soup. Whenever I'm feeling cold or slightly under the weather I'll just grab a can of soup and enjoy. Split pea and ham is bursting with flavors and makes for any good meal
La Mila M.
Apex, NC
Incredible healthy option that's vegetarian to boot! Even beacuse its no salty and Incredible hearty recipe that's vegetarian to boot! sometimes I add a lot more stock.
Ann C.
This soup is the next to home made, So yummy, it's nice and thick and is not salty at all. I buy this soup all the time. The price is a little steep but well worth it.
Yoana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to add these broths into soup that i make sometimes when i have a huge craving ill eat it like that but other than that it mixes well with homemade soup
Julie R.
East Peoria, IL
Tender peas with the tasty ham gives a robust flavor to the max tender carrots if your looking for a great warm up satisfying soup here it is
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
I do not like it very much, the best brand of noodle soup is the Creole chicken of Maggi with potato, carrots, brocoli and of course avocado