Healthy Choice Soup Chicken with Rice uploaded by Jonathan M.Healthy Choice Soup Chicken with Rice uploaded by A L.Healthy Choice Soup Chicken with Rice uploaded by A L.

BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Chicken with Rice Soup.

6g of protein.

90 calories 390mg sodium per serving.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
The flavor is alright but for the calories is amazing have these almost everyday for lunch and for the pricing can't go wrong just a dollar at my local dollar tree what a bargain
Nel D.
I always stock up on these for the winter. These come in handy in the colder months because when I get sick I can conveniently pack one of these for lunch with some crackers and be good to go to work. Sometimes I'll take one for lunch when I'm not sick just because it's easier than packing a lunch. I love that it's travel friendly and easy to heat... not mention it's delicious, filling, and healthy!
Justine A.
1982 reviews
I love this soup and it's great tasting. I wish it had less salt though. And it's misleading because each cup has 2 servings. It's an individual cup so you'd think they could count it as 1 serving. Nobody is going to eat just part of the cup.
Mallory H.
Mosman, WY
Perfect snack for a cold day or when I am feeling under the weather. It is a slightly small portion though so it often times does not suffice as a complete meal, especially for dinner. It is very tasty and also healthy so that is a definite plus! I would recommend this soup and this brand to others.
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
these smaller soup bowls are perfect to bring to work & heat up in your lounge's microwave without having to bring any other kitchenware or leave a mess because you can use the bowl it comes in! also healthier than most other soups in the market
A L.
Just Blahhh. Very bland and left my feeling unsatisfied. However it is very low in calories which could explain the feeling of wanting more. I bought it as a cheap & fast lunch item that would be easy to travel with. I'll have to finish the ones Ive already purchased but probably more of snack but than a meal.
Jasmine J.
Living away from home on a college campus, there is nothing that takes me home faster and comforts me on a cold day like a bowl of soup! Healthy Choice does a great job of bringing me that little bit of joy. The soup doesn't taste like it has been stored for a while and it is quite filling!
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
I like this soup. It is a little bland and needs some salt added but it is good besides that. It's quick and easy to cook, so it's good to take to work. It's low calorie too and filling, which is the main reason why I buy it.
APRILLE D.
I keep a few at these at my desk at work. I love the convenient packaging and that it s semi healthier than other soup options.
Tia K.
New Milford, CT
This is a great on the go option when you don't have time to pack a work lunch. The portion is just enough and it tastes great