Healthy Choice Soup Chicken with Rice

Healthy Choice® Chicken With Rice Soup.

6g of protein.

110 calories, 390 mg sodium per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Soup Chicken with Rice!
It's filling and warm. The flavor is great. It's cheap and affordable but you're still getting a great product.
Easy lunch to take to work and heat up in the microwave. Good flavor and amount of rice in the soup. Good price
No Special Diet
Good soup but for it advertising its supposed to be a healthy/healthier choice it contains too much salt for me
Vegan, Organic, Paleo
Guntersville, AL
I love this soup BC its healthy tasty and worms my bones and soul so perfectly I wouldn't have it any other way
Classic soup. I prefer this to chicken noodle. Really great for when you're feeling a little under the weather
If I'm feeling lazy I will buy these can soups. They don't taste bad either. But I prefer making it homemade.
Terre Haute , IN
This soup is awesome especially when I'm feeling sick!!! The chicken and rice is great!! Healthy and tasteful
Great soup especially for those cold winter nights or for a pick me up when you're felling down with a cold.
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Tolono, IL
Love this soup. I eat it for lunch during the week when I'm working. Very filling and not a lot of calories.
Commerce Township, MI
This is very tasty and delicious for a quick meal with much protein this soup delivers a great unique taste!