BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Chicken & Dumplings Soup.
Per serving.
1/2 cup of vegetables.
150 calories 480mg sodium.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
Gotta love this soup! I take it for work just about everyday, even when its warm because I dont care and it is just that good! The flavor is great, i do usually add some pepper though. Cant beat the price!!!! Would recommend for sure to anyone that is a soup fan
Rose N.
New Franklin, OH
I love chicken and dumplings soup so much! And the healthy choice is the best one for you out there, in my opinion. It is very tasty and has better ingredients than other comparible brands. And it is not expensive at all. Usually my grocery store has them BOGO or 2 for $3
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
Healthy Choice is a great option when you are in need of a good soup. The quantity and quality of the soup you get is so much more for the price than what you get with others. I am always amazed at how much vegetables, noodles and chicken the can is packed with!
Delaney S.
Reading, PA
My boyfriend and I really love this soup. Not only does it taste great, but we found it at the dollar store! What is a little disheartening, is the sodium amount. There is 480mg per serving. So while the name may say Healthy Choice, I would not recommend this to you if you are on a very strict diet.
Lauren S.
Chicago , IL
I love this for when I'm feeling sick and want chicken noodle but still have a bit of an appetite. The dumplings are doughy and delicious and the soup tastes great. Id definitely buy this soup again!
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
I love the Healthy Choice chicken n dumplins...I love the taste and the low sodium...sure has helped me during my diet... I eat this very often...
Morgan S.
Soups are extremely flavorful and filling for being a healthy alternative. I like to dip crackers in it also. Great for both lunch or dinner.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I am a big fan of chicken and dumplings. This soup reminds me of my grandmother's recipe and I could eat this all the time.
Christina M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this soup flavor. It's easy to eat when you're pressed for time, but doesn't feel as much like canned soup!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Honestly I don't like this soups.. I love flavor packed food...and this definitely dent fall in that category.