BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice Roasted Chicken and Potatoes Baked Entree
  • "All varieties are available nationwide and can be found in the freezer aisle near other Healthy Choice meals for approximately $2.50 each and the most important taste really good . " in 7 reviews
  • "It wasn't anything amazing but it was a lot better than I thought it would be and more than I could ask for out of a frozen meal." in 6 reviews
  • "The flavor was pretty good considering it is healthy, but I could have used more pepper in there to make up for the lack of salt." in 6 reviews
Jennifer K.
This is a great healthy meal choice. The sauce and potatoes taste delicious;however, the chicken can taste freezer burnt every now and then. The carrots have a good taste, but the texture is off. I think this dish has too much sauce compared to the protein and vegetables and does not leave me full. Overall I would recommend Healthy choice but a different entree.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Four Cheese Ziti Marinara, Roasted Chicken and Potatoes, Fettuccini Alfredo Bake, Italian Sausage Pasta Bake, Lasagna with Meat Sauce, and Chicken and Rice Cheddar Bake.

Healthy Choice Baked Entrees are served in an "Even Bake" tray designed to cook evenly and minimize burnt edges in the microwave. Which are great cooks evenly with no need to turn.
Each box comes in and around 9-ounces, price OS around $2.50 each.
Go check their website, Healthy Choice has a printable coupon for 75 cents off of a single Baked Entree... And kids like then too!!!
Hyanna C.
Dumont, NJ
As a foodie, I hate sacrificing a nice dinner for something from my microwave. Healthy Choice was recently on sale at my local grocery store so I stocked up for midterm week when I didn't have as much time to cook. The potatoes and chicken are great, but I feel like most of the calories are stored in the sauce... which there is WAY too much of. Also, why do the carrots have such a weird texture?! Overall, I have to eat 2 of these to be full for dinner, but they're good enough to keep me going on finals week.
Amber R.
Worcester, MA
I actually just tried this new baked HC option. I love easy lunch options for work and i tend to stick with Lean Cusines. But the other day, Healthy Choice options were on sale and some were new! I'm very much a meat & taters kind of girl and this meal satisfied that side of me completely. But the overall taste was just...meh. Not bad but not great. Though not my favorite Healthy Choice option, I would purchase this again if on sale!
Alicia F.
Elkhart, IN
I had this today for lunch. It was pretty good, better than I would have thought for frozen health food. The chicken was thick and juicy and the carrots were perfect.

The potatoes were too mushy for me, but they had a nice flavor so I ate them anyhow. The overall dish has a strong onion taste to it due to the pearl onions, so if you don't care for them I would stay away from this particular variety.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
I very like Healthy Choice Baked Entrees are served in a unique Even Bake tray, designed to cook evenly and minimize burnt edges, delivering fresh-baked taste, straight from the microwave. All varieties are available nationwide and can be found in the freezer aisle near other Healthy Choice meals for approximately $2.50 each and the most important taste really good .
Tawnya W.
Broken Arrow, OK
Perfect portion for lunch or dinner. I grab one of these meals to quickly make for my lunch. I only get a half hour lunch break (which in all actuality turns into about 15 minutes after walking students to lunch, using the restroom, check mailbox/emails, making a quick copy or 2, etc.). Anyways, this is a good priced, quick and tasty meal.
Hannah G.
Woodruff, SC
I usually eat health choice or lean cuisine for lunch. The Baked type is really good! I've tried a few of these and they rock! Sometimes they can be gross in the microwave but the chicken tastes like chicken should taste and it has more than enough to fill you up and tastes good enough for you to actually want to eat it.
Danielle S.
I take frozen entrees to work for lunch 4 out of 5 days a week. I like them because they're easy and filling, and the Healthy Choice Baked entrees are no exception. They have great flavor for being a frozen meal, and I like that they are all fairly reasonable in calories for a meal.
Jen T.
Pompano Beach, FL
I bought one of these because it was on sale and I had a coupon. I let in sit in my freezer for a couple of weeks but finally decided to try it last week. It wasn't anything amazing but it was a lot better than I thought it would be and more than I could ask for out of a frozen meal. Quick and easy bite for one.
Lauren P.
Fairfield Twp, OH
This is the only baked taste product I have tried. Are their others that taste just as good out there anyone would suggest?
Reesha N.
Springfield, MA
Are these better than the regular healthy choice entres?
Rachel S.
Are these actually good? And do they fill you up?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this meal and is it good?
Samantha S.
Middletown, PA
I need a high protein diet and these work great for days I don't want to cook! They taste grate and the price isn't too bad when they are on sale I stock up on them! There really hasn't been one I hated ones I don't like as much as other yes!