Food & SnacksHealthy Choice
Roasted Chicken and Potatoes Baked Entree

Healthy Choice Roasted Chicken and Potatoes Baked Entree

by Healthy Choice

How does this taste and is it worth the money How does this taste and is it worth the money?Healthy Choice Roasted Chicken and Potatoes Baked Entree
Has anyone tried this meal and is it good?
I need a high protein diet and these work great for days I don't want to cook! They taste grate and the price isn't too bad when they are on sale I stock up on them! There really hasn't been one I hated ones I don't like as much as other yes!
Start your review of Healthy Choice Roasted Chicken and Potatoes Baked Entree!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...Choice meals for approximately $2.50 each and the most important taste really good . in reviews
The flavor was pretty good considering it is healthy, but I could have used more pepper in there to make up for the lack of salt.in reviews
It wasn't anything amazing but it was a lot better than I thought it would be and more than I could ask for out of a frozen meal.in reviews
Megan L.
Buffalo, NY
I really like these. More variety would be nice! nice to pack for lunches for work.
Connie G.
Trussville
Purchased at: Walmart
Mmmm so good and so good for you. Easy and quick. And it taste like you made it homemade. Very affordable. Its really great maybe alittle more chicken. But still delicious.
db V.
The one I tried was the Four Cheese Ziti Marinara Baked Entree. It was delicious and tasted just like I baked it myself at home. It had the perfect amount of cheese and marinara. Furthermore, it is quick, easy, and convenient to make in your microwave. I am all about convenient cooking.
Hannah S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have had this meal about 3 times over the past month. It has a low points plus value, decently priced, and it tastes delicious. I was skeptical of the potatoes at first, but they have wonderful flavor. This meal is on my list of yummy frozen entrees.
Alexis A.
Fort Thomas, KY
While this brand typically surpasses other brands of frozen food in taste and nutritional value, nothing beats homemade. It is not as high in fat or sodium as other brands tend to be and it actually tastes decent.
Mell F.
I love having these on hand since they're super easy to make and they taste very good! Decent pricing at the store. Convinence for the win!
Erika T.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
My mom and I love this, it’s so easy to make and the taste it’s delicious. You can find it at target, Walmart or any other food stores, it doesn’t take that long to make, y’all need to try it !
Jennifer T.
Houston
This is a great meal for the family. Perfect for any time of the year. I will keep buying this product, it is my favorite. I love this brand, I definitely recommend for anyone interested in trying it.
Jennifer K.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great healthy meal choice. The sauce and potatoes taste delicious;however, the chicken can taste freezer burnt every now and then. The carrots have a good taste, but the texture is off. I think this dish has too much sauce compared to the protein and vegetables and does not leave me full. Overall I would recommend Healthy choice but a different entree.
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
This a quick & easy meal for when you're not wanting to spend a lot of time cooking! It's healthy & delicious. The "Healthy Choice" brand are great quality frozen meals that you can conveniently cook up in your microwave!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...