BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy choice fudge bars contain 80 calories compared to 110 calories in sugar sweetened low fat 2.5 fl oz fudge bars. see more...

Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this. They're so sweet and creamy, very easy to eat. These taste just as good as regular fudge bars and I don't feel bad about splurging! Currently, they have this at Sam's Club, which is nice since I can buy in bulk.
Maxine V.
Foodie Expert
I love these! Having the gastric bypass a few years ago, eating regular fudge pops makes me sick. But these satisfy my sweet tooth and chocolate cravings without ruining my diet. They have great flavor and are a great snack!
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy!!!! This is a great snack after dinner without the regrets of eating ice cream. So creamy and filling. If I am craving chocolate this definitely hits the spot. Great size. Very affordable. Highly recommended!
jenny k.
Wilmington, DE
Foodie Expert
Best ice cream bars ever! I eat it everyday, and i don't feel guilty because it's so light! So good and creamy, i enjoy it very much! i hide it from my kids so i can eat it all myself haha!
Sheri N.
Foodie Expert
I love these so much. They're so chocolatey and rich and creamy and fudgy and amazing. I can eat two or three of these in one sitting (even though I won't) but it's so delicious. If you love chocolate ice cream then this is your holy grail.
Melady A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Very delicious snack to hit that sweet spot without ruining your whole day! I love these bars and they have a great taste just like regular fudge bars.
JoAnn S.
These are the best when you're trying to be good, but have a sweet tooth. They are creamy, chocolatey and good!! Highly recommend them.
Hailey P.
Dora, AL
Foodie Expert
These are okay for a "diet food" I would just assume stay away from them and only splurge on a regular fudge bar every not and then.
Kayla L.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
Very sweet snack! Specially if you're trying to cut back on sweets. Not toovmany calories and tastes great!!
Maria D.
Foodie Expert
Omg they're extremely good !! Best part is they're organic . A healthier choice that even my kids love !
I highmy reccomend them
Christine M.
Foodie Expert
Is this like the weight watchers healthy ice cream?