Healthy Choice Hearty Chicken  Soup 15 Oz Can uploaded by Emily D.

Healthy Choice Hearty Chicken Soup 15 Oz Can

BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Chicken SoupFeatures include: -Case of 12 15-ounce cans (total of 180 ounces)-Chunks of white meat chicken, egg noodles and vegetables in a delicious, hearty broth. An excellent source of vitamin A-Provides 40% RDA of Vitamin A per serving-A hearty, easy-to-prepare meal-A perfect fit for your healthy, on the go lifestyle see more...

Healthy Choice Hearty Chicken Soup 15 Oz Can
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Not a big fan of can soups even when I am sick and in a bust I rather go get a soup at restaurant or eat ramen. I just hate everything that goes into canning. Even so I still prefer progressive to this brand.

Bri R.
I love chicken noodle soup. This is an average canned chicken noodle. It has more vegetables than other canned soups and less noodles. However, it has the same calories as other brands. I don't think it has enough salt.

I'll compare to Chunky's original chicken noodle. It does have less sodium, fats, cholesterol, sodium, and protein. It has more carbohydrates and fiber. All-in-all, the numbers don't make it that much healthier as the name portrays.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the blandest soup I've ever tried. I understand the goal it to be healthy but the soup lacks any types of seasonings. Its taste like a bland both filled with overcooked veggies. The chicken chunks are a bit dry and it helps to have both on the spoon when eating. I usually use this soup as a base for another meal or add a whole bunch of the flavors I like while its cooking.
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been eating this on and off for the last couple of months, it's great on the go! Great taste with half the calories and half of the salt! Make sure that you alternate this in and out with other healthy things so that you don't get to much of that preservative stuff that is bad for you!
Luisa F.
Kansas City, MO
My go-to for when I can't make my own soup. It's easy and you can just pop it in a bowl and microwave. I always keep a box of saltines, just in case I need some crunch. I would definitely buy again, I always keep an extra one in pantry for rainy days or when I forget to make lunches!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
The Healthy Choice Chicken Soup is so good. It is not to salty like most chicken soups can be. It is healthy for you and your body mainly if you are trying to watch your weight. I would buy this again and I highly recommend this for others because its good for you and your body.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This soup is my sons absolute favorite, he can eat it every single day. He is a teenager, and very picky as to what he will eat, and never turns this down. He does say he prefers homemade chicken soup but this is a close second. I tend to buy these at target when they're on sale for $1.50 a can
Asia F.
Taft, CA
So delicious! I love chicken noodle soup for all occasions. However the sodium can skyrocket. I love their low sodium and low cholesterol recipe. It tastes great too! That's usually the problem with foods like these. They tend to taste different or worse than the original, but they do a perfect job!
Kelce L.
Wichita falls, TX
I love this flavor! It leaves you with that full feeling that isn't uncomfortable. It's light on your tummy with a great refreshing taste! Plus it has good things to it, nutritionally. It's definitely my favorite on cold weather days!
Tatiana A.
Liberal, KS
I tried this because I love chicken soup but I really was not found of it. Granted it is healthy for you but the flavor was lacking. I needed like more seasoning. I think for the taste and size it is too expensive. Not worth the purchase I would not recommend this.
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
Is this salty? Is there sodium free?