BY HEALTHY CHOICE #3 in Frozen Yogurt

Just because it's delicious doesn't mean it can't be healthy. And with the addition of NEW, Greek Frozen Yogurt at just 100 CALORIES per serving, our lineup of frozen treats is now better than ever. High in calcium and big on taste, they're a treat you can feel good about enjoying anytime. see more...

Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt
  • "I have only bought the strawberry (so far) but one 100 calorie cup is so delicious it keeps me satisfied and curbs cravings for sweets." in 9 reviews
  • "I find probiotics are important to my digestion and health, obviously, there are better ways to get them, through greek yogurt or saurkraut; but when you have a sweet tooth craving this is a better option than ice cream or regular frozen yogurt!" in 8 reviews
  • "These are really good and simple deserts that aren't as bad for you as ice cream and they are still fairly cheap." in 6 reviews
Bianca M.
Love love frozen yogurt! These are one of my go to options because they're light, 100 calorie packs. What's better than that? They are very low fat and makes me feel like I'm indulging without sacrificing health. My favorite is Vanilla Bean for sure!
I really love the taste there is no after tast it taste just like ice cream.  My favor flavor is strawberry and vanilla. Please tell me where I can buy it so far they only place that I found it was at Sam club and one time at Ultra foods.
I would really like to order it on a regular basic.
from bjs Thankyou
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
Even if you don't care for greek yogurt you should give these a try. They honestly taste more like ice cream than yogurt, especially the vanilla bean one. A little pricey for just 3 cups at almost $4.00. You can buy a whole carton for the same price... but these help with portion control, are more convenient for quick snacks & the cute sayings on the cups are adorable!
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
I finally tried some when the sample ladies at where I work sampled these out. They are delicious. My favorite is Raspberry and Blueberry. I like Strawberry but not a favorite. I do want to try the Vanilla Bean tho. They aren't pricey tho, they are selling at where I work for $3.50 and I have bout 8 coupons for $1.00. So I'll be stocking up on em for sure. I was kinda iffy bout trying them since it's GREEK yogurt. Glad i got to try them
Dani K.
Milwaukee, WI
I tried the Raspberry flavor, and was pleasantly surprised. It was much creamier than I expected and it tasted like high-end ice cream. The raspberry tasted like real fruit, not the overly sweet fake raspberry that's in most things. The portion size is perfect. Many times the 100 calorie snacks leave me wanting more, but this felt like a real serving. Some people will feel that $4 is too much for three individual cartons. It is close to the upper limit of what I would spend, yet I think nothing of spending $1 on an ice cream cone at the drive-thru. This is a much healthier and satisfying option for nearly the same price.
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
I love frozen yogurt. Obsessively. When I'm looking for a sweet treat I immediately go and grab one of these now instead of heading out for a yogurt by the ounce place.

These are first, DELICIOUS, and second, a wonderful portion control for those of us that have a tendency to let their sweet tooth get away.

They do not taste like normal yogurt, they taste like ice cream almost. It's fantastic.

Looking to try a flavor? I recommend the Strawberry.
Farhiba R.
Charlotte, NC
I love frozen yogurt but when I saw frozen GREEK yogurt! I loved the idea! it tastes great, is great as an afternoon snack while watching tv. Strawberry is my definite favorite, but I wish they made tubs of it, three little cups in a box seems inconvenient and a lot of eco waste.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I'm hooked on the chocolate and vanilla swirl frozen yogurt! I have been on a weight loss journey for a year and have lost 100lbs so far. I have a Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt twice a week and it's always satisfied my sweet cravings. They're simply heavenly tasting, very creamy and smooth. You wouldn't know that it was that type of frozen yogurt.
Angela J.
I loved these treats, as other reviewers said, these desserts are almost guilt-free. I find probiotics are important to my digestion and health, obviously, there are better ways to get them, through greek yogurt or saurkraut; but when you have a sweet tooth craving this is a better option than ice cream or regular frozen yogurt! I liked all three flavors. I hope they expand their selection.
Pamela B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I have tried all of the healthier frozen yogurts and this tops them all. Every time these go on sale, I buy a freezer full. They don't last long in my house. My favorite flavor is strawberry but the blueberry is pretty good too. I have never tasted such a creamy frozen dessert. It does help that they are individually packaged because it keeps you from eating the whole carton!
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite flavor?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Anyone know if it available in Ontario canada???
Christina T.
San Diego, CA
Do these have a weird aftertaste? I've only tried store brand greek fro yo and it's had a really weird aftertaste.
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Is the serving size satisfying enough? Or is it too small?
Olivia H.
Orlando, FL
How does Healthy Choice compare to other brands as far as taste goes?