BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice®Garden Vegetable Soup
3/4 cup of vegetables.
130 calories. 450mg sodium per serving.
Garden vegetable. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Beniece L.
Lansing, MI
As vegan and gluten free, it can be hard to find prepared foods that I can actually eat, especially to be filling enough in the winter. Luckily this soup helps me out when the temperatures start to fall and I just want to snuggle up on the couch.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Delicious soup for a great value. The vegetables taste like they came straight out of a garden so this makes the flavor remarkable. Very easy to prepare in a micro wave or on the stove. I definitely recommend to others.
Jecinda J.
Love this soup. Pros are it's amazing. Con is it's a little pricey but well worth the price. Yes. It met my expectations. It's wonderful. It's healthy. It taste amazing. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
I am not a fan of vegetable soup to begin with but after tasting this I feel like it was very gross flavor and not as good for you as it claimed because of the liquid the vegetables were in. I find it was not at all flavorful or satisfying and left you wanting a cheeseburger.
Bree M.
Not eating meat, good soups are few and far between, but healthy choice always provides quality options!
Bethany S.
This is a very good low calorie lunch option. I like this soup a lot and do not limit it to winter!
Joanne S.
Newport News, VA
I think that this is a okay tasting low-cal soup. It is filling but not the most flavorful soup truthfully.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This has good macros with low calories, but the taste is not very good. You can tell they tried to make something healthy taste good without a lot of sodium.
Courtney J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This soup is okay. It's not my favourite soup of all time but it tastes good, is cheap and I buy it often.
Christina M.
As I am a vegetarian, i am always trying to discover new and mostly importantly flavourful foods. This product was definitely satisfying and healthy, however lacked a bit of flavour. I would recommend this for people who are busy as it is easy and simple.