Healthy Choice Chicken with Rice

by Healthy Choice

Your taste buds are about to get cozy with some serious flavor. Our Chicken with Rice soup features tender morsels of white-meat chicken, white rice, and a vibrant mixture of vegetables, all steeped in a classic broth. This savory soup knows how to please a palate.

Start your review of Healthy Choice Chicken with Rice!
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Healthy Choice Chicken with Rice uploaded by Tracy H.
Healthy Choice Chicken with Rice uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: Kroger
Healthy Choice Chicken with Rice is actually a decent canned soup. It has chunks of white chicken meat and carrots as well as rice. Everything looks and tastes like what it is. The broth is decent and fat free. I do wish it were a hint saltier - but that’s personal preference. Of course - homemade chicken soup is in it’s own special league of goodness, but this soup made a decent & easy lunch. I will purchase & eat it again.
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love a good soup. I usually make my own soups, but occasionally I will purchase canned soup or already prepared soups. Healthy choice is a soup I like to buy. The chicken and rice soup has great flavor and consistency. I would like to see more of the rice in the soup though. I feel like they went a little skimpy on the rice. My only other complaint on this is even though it says healthy on the can, it’s not the best option as far as fat, sodium, calories, carbs, and protein goes. It’s not the worst by far, but not the best. Just read your labels if you have any concerns. Healthy Choice Chicken with Rice
Mellisa W.
Dothan, Alabama
Healthy Choice Chicken with Rice is good for when you are in a hurry and you need a quick, fast and in a hurry. I've eaten this s ok up off and on my whole life. It's a little bland but if you salt and pepper it good it seasons up nicely and tastes delicious. I would recommend and I am overall satisfied with the product.
Melissa S.
Chesterfield, VA
Revlon So Fierce!™ Mascara is such a wonderful product. It lasted over 24 hours and never flaked off. It made my lashes soft yet made them stand out. I chose black and was so excited it did not make my eyes look like a zombie by the end of the night. Would definitely recommend!!!
Kaylyn  M.
Saint Albans, VT
I highly recommend trying this chicken with rice soup!!! Very fresh tasting. You get a good amount of chicken and its always good white pieces. The rice just adds to it and makes this soup Perfect. I would highly recommend trying this. I would definitely buy this again. Perfect for lunch. Perfect for dinner. Perfect to bring to work. 5 stars hands down.
Jamie  T.
Avoca, PA
I like this! it's leaves you full and satisfied. I love how much o everything you get. It's definitely a nice size portion.
Jen L.
Pittsburgh
Nothing to get excited about chx noodle soup hate chicked cubes take those out while eating the noodles carrots and the 1 piece of celery good broth tjo!
Jessica B.
Portsmouth, OH
This healthy choice soup is delicious. Also very filling at the same time. Its definitely on my grocery list through the week. I don't think this could get any better just some pepper.
Aurelia  V.
I love the taste and the ingredients taste good and feels good.Grear texture and it's very easy to get ready
Emily L.
Heflin
Such a homemade flavor, really filling. One of my kids favorites when they want a quick soup when its chilly out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
crystal  G.
Las Vegas, NM
il y a 3 mois
Melissa S. il y a 3 mois
I got mine Healthy Choice Chicken with Rice at Festival Foods and it was $1.09 for the can.