BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice#174; Chicken Noodle Soup.
8g of protein.
90 calories. 390mg sodium per serving.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Mollie G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
This stuff is okay. If you want the real deal home make or just stick to Campbell's. But I will say this was a good alternative for someone looking for less sodium. Also this is extremely affordable and you really cannot go wrong with that in a packaged soup.
Silver S.
Holland, MI
My mom and I found this when we went to Target one day, and since I love chicken noodle soup, I wanted to try it. The flavor itself was great, but the noodles were a bit too thick for me. I probably won't get it again only for that reason.
Mikayla M.
Mesa, AZ
I used to buy these ALL the time at the 99 cent store as a college student. Super cheap and healthier option for canned soup. Good flavor but wish the flavor was stronger. Probably would buy again in the future.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
Foodie Expert
I got these because they had a bulk pack at Costco one time and I wanted to stock up on some soups for my pantry. I had never tried this brand before and I wish I would have before I bought the bulk pack. I bought it almost 2 years ago and STILL have a few cans lingering. I only ate the other ones because I didn't want to waste them but I'm just not a fan of this brand of soup. The pack was this kind and chicken and rice. They're just so bland to me. I like my soup with lots of flavor and these just don't really have it in my opinion..I feel like I have to add some say and pepper. It's not the worst brand but I personally wouldn't repurchase
Jordann I.
Gainesville, FL
My absolute favorite chicken soup (besides homemade)! Not too salty, not skimpy on chicken, noodles, or vegetables. Tastes great, not too salty but just enough salt to give it flavor. Wouldn't say it's super healthy, but it's definitely a healthier option compared to other popular soup brands (like Campbells).
Stephanie N.
Love the chicken noodle soup. It's so comforting and perfect for when you're feeling a little sick. Not sure how healthy this actually is, but when you're sick and need some comfort food, I definitely recommend picking up a can of this. :)
Kaolee V.
San Francisco , CA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love to eat chicken noodle soup when they're feeling under the weather or not. I love this because it's a lot less sodium. We all know how much sodium is typically in soup in general and can definitely taste it.
Emily M.
Greenville
Foodie Expert
Always have a can of this around the house! The taste is great, and is a way better option than stopping at a fast food place. This is quick and easy, and doesn't leave you feeling guilty. It's affordable and easy
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
This soup seriously tastes just like my grandma's chicken noodle soup recipe!! It is healthy and low in sodium and tastes delicious! It's so easy to cook and very convenient to store at home! I love it!!
Lauren M.
Best chicken noodle soup out there. Perfect ratio of broth to noddle. I love the spiral noodles as well and the vegetables always seem so fresh for a canned good.