Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle

by Healthy Choice

For a deep love of the classics, we created a hearty version of this American favorite. Juicy white-meat chicken, tender noodles, and fresh carrots and celery form a flavorful soup that's as good a source of Vitamin A as it is a source of comfort.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle!
Mahdieh N.
Valencia, CA
A great go to classic chicken noodle soup for sick days. As a college student living on my own sick days are not easy but this soup is a must in making me feel better. I usually buy this in bulk and enjoy whenever I am craving some yummy soup.
Jada J.
Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle uploaded by Jada J.
You don’t even have to add anything, it’s so easy and perfect when you’re not in the mood to cook and need a easy yet delicious meal, that is affordable and taste good. I would definitely recommend this soup!
Andie S.
Gulfport
Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle uploaded by Andie S.
Quick and easy go to meal! Especially on those days you can’t really stomach anything or are in a rush! Good quality as well. Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
I was really hoping for a robust and hearty flavor, but to me it seemed bland and dull. I did like the wide noodles, I think it could use more meat.
Karen M.
Huntington
I really like the chunky chicken and carrots in this soup. My kids like to eat this soup for lunch. It’s super easy for them to pop it in the microwave and go. Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle soup
coco S.
California
Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle uploaded by coco S.
i love this soup it’s so good when ur feeling sick! definitely recommend to anyone who needs something quick to heat up when sick!! 10/10
Megan B.
soooooooooooooo so so so so yumtastic. fantastic and yumtastic?! i think so! lol. yummay in my tummay! would for SURE eat again. 100% yummay!
member-0fcf41
Great to take to work for a healthy lunch. It’s much better than take out. Easy to heat and satisfying
Jennifer H.
Springfield, MO
These are really handy for work lunches because you can heat in the container. So easy! Deducted one star because it is a bit on the salty side, but delicious with some saltine crackers.
member-8e5a6
MerrittIsland
Delicious and convenient. The price is right and fits nicely with my nutritional requirements.

Looking for your answer?