Healthy Choice® Cherry Chocolate Swirl Greek Frozen Yogurt Frozen Dairy Snack 3-4 fl. oz. Cups

BY HEALTHY CHOICE

More Fun Ways to Enjoy Your Healthy Choice® Greek Frozen Yogurt! Topped with granola. Graham cracker sliders. Berry smoothie. see more...

• "It has a slight bitter taste, as does greek yogurt, so if you like regular greek yogurt I highly suggest you try this." in 1 review
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
So I was craving something sweet and didn't realize this was cherry...yes..I know pay attention lol. I hate cherries....but...even knowing that, I really liked this. It's a great little treat and takes the guess work out of having to measure everything! It has a slight bitter taste, as does greek yogurt, so if you like regular greek yogurt I highly suggest you try this.
Rebeca R.
Chula vista, CA
Great product! Essy desert and guilt free whenever I try to make better choices in my food