BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Café Steamers® Top Chef Inspired Chicken Margherita with Balsamic.
Now!
4g Fiber.
22g Protein.
320 Calories.
Chicken Tenderloins with Angel Hair Pasta, Roasted Garlic & Tomatoes in a Balsamic Vinaigrette Sauce®.
No Preservatives.
Inspected for Wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture.
Net wt 10 oz (283g). see more...

Aly S.
Alton Bay, NH
Without question my favorite frozen meal on the market. It heats up great, and doesn't taste like it was frozen honestly. The one complaint I have is that once in a blue moon you'll get a piece of chicken with a touch of cartilage to it, but honestly it happens so rarely I don't even give it any thought. I've bought this specific meal at least twice a month for almost two years and it's happened maybe twice. Overall it's a great meal and for a 'healthy option', it is pretty filling.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
For as low in calories as these are, and for how quick they can be made these are good for the price. They are usually on sale if you buy 2 where I live. Cooking it by steam is more appealing to me than having it straight from frozen, I feel like the chicken tastes better that way.
Nelise J.
I picked up a 4 pack of these from Costco. I won't purchase these again because they taste really bland. I thought that it would taste as good as it did in the past but this time around I seasoned each bowl again. I don't like to feel like I'm eating diet food and this time I did.
Kylexis J.
Terre Haute, IN
My fave healthy choice! I love the balsamic sauce, it's so delicious and the meal is packed with good quality ingredients. The only thing is the sauce tends to get watery sometimes when microwaving , which makes it loose its flavor. Other than that it's very good.I would recommend this product.
April A.
Shelbyville, MI
This product is delicious if you are in a rush or can't make a meal because it's one of those days or you have no time. The chicken is delicious and I just love anything mahgerita!
Yvette L.
New Orleans, LA
I like the Healthy Choice Café more better than the Lean Cuisine. I feel Healthy Choice Café have more flavor than other ones that have tasted. The pasta does not taste over cook.
Rachel H.
Montevallo, AL
Love these!! The steamer is a great way to microwave meals- the veggies stay crisp and the sauce doesn't get sticky and weird. This is one of my favorite flavors.
Alysha W.
Pace, FL
Great flavor, easy to follow instructions, fills you up decently and low calorie. I think it meets the criteria for a take to work lunch.
Abigail W.
Durham, NC
I do not like these. They used to have mushroom ones that are good, but now the rest of the healthy choice options aren't as tasty.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
It's yummy!!! But such small portion! I like the taste of the vinegary balsamic favors and the chicken is great to