Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Top Chef Grilled Chicken Pesto with Vegetables uploaded by Shena H.Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Top Chef Grilled Chicken Pesto with Vegetables uploaded by Kendra W.Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Top Chef Grilled Chicken Pesto with Vegetables uploaded by Kendra W.

BY HEALTHY CHOICE #19 in Frozen Entrees

Healthy Choice® Cafe Steamers® Top Chef Grilled Chicken Pesto with Vegetables.

Grilled white meat chicken with freshly-made rotini pasta, zucchini & spinach in a basil pesto sauce.

No preservatives.

Per meal:

300 calories.

2g sat fat, 10% DV.

590 mg sodium, 25% DV.

2g sugars.

While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.

New grilled white meat chicken.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I don't eat tv dinners that much but this one is really good. I mainly buy this at Wal-Mart for a couple dollars. It is a pretty good sized meal. The vegetables are delicious. Everything is always cooked well. I will continue to buy this product.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
WoW!!! I'm VERY impressed with these microwave meals!!! This one has a little spice kick but not too bad. I don't care for any spice at all so it could just be me. But I'm SUPER impressed! The veggies taste so fresh. She chicken doesn't taste like your typical funky frozen chicken. It comes in a steam bowl that once cooked you mic in with the sauce in the bottom. I LOVE the white/clear bowl too. Doesn't make me feel like I'm eating a microwave meal. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Has ALOT of food for the lower calories than most microwave meals.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I have to say , im impressed with this Healthy Choice meal ! I'm a stay at home mom and I usually eat a salad or something light for lunch. I decided to try this . I am not a huge fan of frozen meals ( who is ??) but this was actually very well flavored and filled me up. My only complaint was the chicken. It was almost too tough to be able to eat . Other than that I really liked this meal .
Melissa J.
This is one of my favorite frozen meals.  The flavors are bright and the chicken is tender.  I am trying to lose weight, so having something high in protein is good.  I am a big fan of pesto, and this is good for being in a frozen meal, though it is a little watery.  One of my two main choices for a low-calorie lunch.  I eat this one regularly.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I've had one or two of these. Their not bad. They don't fill me up though... I mean I know the point of eating them is to eat healthy, maybe lessen the appetite craving or trying to loose weight.. But I need a little more if I'm not quite full yet...
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
These Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers are so good! Just pop them in the microwave and you are eating a tasty, healthy meal in minutes! The flavor is good but not overpowering and I would definitely purchase again.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
I love this product because it taste so delicious and the steamers always make me feel like I'm eating healthy. It cooks very easily and it always cook slowly through which is good and sometimes doesn't happen with frozen dinners
Victoria S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm in love with these dinners! I primarily purchase them for lunches for work. Every time i bring one in everyone loves the smell, I always have to apologize for making everybody hungry. Whoops! I buy them at Wal Mart for about $2.50. I'm eating this one as i type i just took another reviewers advice and added parmesan and it made it better! It's not my favorite but i would purchase it again. It reminds me of one of the HC top chef dinners with artichioke that i loved and they discontinued.
Kendra W.
Hmm... weird. Not the best. I've had better meals by Healthy Choice. This one is spicy, some how....there is so much pepper!! And for a healthy meal, there was only four pieces of squash, that would be the easiest thing to throw in there as a healthy filler, so there should be much much more. And there is a LOT of sauce, but its so thin and watery that it didn't stick to the pasta. Won't be buying this one again.
Arwen M.
Halsey, OR
I like the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers. This one is not quite as good as some of the others. It did have all white meat chicken that seemed to be lean (without fatty bits.) But the "pesto" sauce didn't really taste like any pesto I've had before.