Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Top Chef Chicken Margherita with Balsamic uploaded by Cynthia N.Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Top Chef Chicken Margherita with Balsamic uploaded by Cynthia N.Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Top Chef Chicken Margherita with Balsamic uploaded by Kady E.

BY HEALTHY CHOICE #38 in Chicken

Healthy Choice® Cafe Steamers® Top Chef Chicken Margherita with Balsamic.

Grilled white meat chicken with freshly-made angel hair pasta, roasted garlic & tomatoes in a balsamic vinaigrette sauce.

No preservatives.

Per meal.

280 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

530mg sodium, 22% DV.

9g sugars.

Grilled white meat chicken

While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Cynthia N.
This is one of my favorite Steamers from Healthy Choice. It has a good listing of macro and micro nutrients including 19 grams of protein. The sodium is on the high side though. I like the uniqueness of the steaming tray and ease of cooking. But I love the taste! Not only nutritious, but delicious. Once heated and combined, the pasta has a light coating of balsamic vinaigrette sauce. The sauce doesn't overpower and there's enough chicken to satisfy. The convenience of the bottom tray - no mess to clean up!
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I had this for lunch break today and really enjoyed it! It's the second of this line that I've had and I've truly been impressed with them. I was intimidated by the balsamic sauce and thought it might be too bitter but in actuality it was slightly sweet and tastes good. The chicken seemed higher quality than most frozen dinners and the vegetables were average. I would definitely buy this again!
Kady E.
This is a pretty good frozen different. It has an Asian kind of sauce that has a good flavor. The meal is light so you don't feel sluggish after you eat it. It is very reasonably priced, I bought this on a 2 for $4 deal at Target. They have some very good options to choose from.
Rebecca Q.
My absolute favorite of the steamer meals, everything just blend so well together the noodles are great and the sauce is fantastic. I buy mine at Walmart for about 2.50 and it is so worth it. I usually just eat them for lunch, but if I eat it for dinner I usually will make a side of another vegetable.
simone o.
I eat healthy choice all the time now that ive found the steamer bowls. I love that you just pop it in the microwave and dont have to slit the cover or anything
Journee H.
Indianapolis , IN
One of my favs. Its so tasty for a healthy meal. I like the convince of it and quick heat time for this. Very good.
Haley B.
This is my favorite flavor of the healthy choice meals! Love how filling they are!
Brittany K.
Huntley, IL
I love the flavor and health aspect of this handy freezer meal but I'm wondering what other Healthy Choice Café Steamers meals have similar macronutrients? This one has 280 calories, 7g fat, 36g carbohydrates, 4g fiber, 9g sugar and 19g protein. Thanks a million!