Healthy Choice® Cafe Steamers® Simply Unwrapped Burrito Bowl 9 oz. Box uploaded by Juan P.Healthy Choice® Cafe Steamers® Simply Unwrapped Burrito Bowl 9 oz. Box uploaded by Himali B.

BY HEALTHY CHOICE

The simply differenceOur Unwrapped Burrito Bowl is made with real ingredients that are minimally processed and have no artificial...well, anything! see more...

Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is amazing it tastes so much better and it tastes so homemade I ate it with a spicy black bean burger and it was so delicious I love the fresh ingredients especially the sauce it was spicy and delicious
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I found it while I was looking for affordable quick-fix meals for dinner at Walmart. It's quiet healthy & claims to have nothing artificial which I really liked about it. The preparation time is just 4 minutes in microwave. The packaging is also quiet nice. I liked the taste it's good for a diet healthy food. Didn't had much expectations from dief healthy food antways. I like spicy food & the spice level is quiet nice for me.

I just added a pinch of salt & pepper to enhance the taste. Overall it's an OK meal for diet healthy food but I might not buy it again.
Jennifer S.
Glassboro, NJ
I was so excited about this that I saved it for the perfect day. I packed it for lunch to bring to work on a cool, autumn afternoon when having a sandwich or salad wasn't as appealing. As it was cooking in the microwave I read the package carefully and began to worry that it might be a little to spicy for me, but I enjoy a little spice so I wasn't too worried. Well, I took one bite and my mouth was on fire. I drank some water and had another small bite and that was it for me. I couldn't handle the heat. I gave it to my coworker who loves jalapeños and other spicy foods and she couldn't even deal with the heat level. I really wanted to love this, I just wish it was made differently. I can't handle the heat, so I'm getting out of the kitchen.
Jessica W.
I absolutely LOVE these. The other reviewer didn't like this due to the spice, but I have to say I didn't really notice much of a heat to this at all. There was a slight kick, but not even the equivalent of mild wing sauce. I think these are super delicious and it's hard to believe it's a frozen food! I just wish the portion was a little bigger because it definitely doesn't fill me up :(
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
I made this for my fiancee and he loved it. It also smelled amazing and even though I don't really like burritos I tried it and liked it.
Juan P.
Brooklyn
This bowl is so delicious happens to my favorite! Add some chicken to the top to finish it off.
Rebecca K.
Sherwood park, AB
Good for a quick meal when you’re in a bind. It was relatively healthy but a smaller portion size. The box portrays a bigger portion size with more vegetables. However, the product comes with more cheaper filler vegetables.