BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Cafe Steamers® Mediterranean Inspired Balsamic Garlic Chicken.
Grilled chicken tenderloins with whole grain pasta, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes and vegetables in a balsamic garlic sauce.
No preservatives.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
14g whole grain.
18g protein.
250 calories. see more...

Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
Foodie Expert
I love these steamers. Take them to work, pop in the microwave at lunch, and it's a healthy, hot meal. I love the Mediterranean inspired type especially.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Foodie Expert
I love these cafe steamers, they are easy and convenient . They are relatively low in calories, making great lunch options for the busy bee! I like to keep a few in the fridge at work for those days I don't get a break. The steam really helps the pasta stay al dente, cooked all the way through without being soggy. The flavors are really intense and great with my only complaint being that the chicken is sometimes tough and/or gristle-y.
Destiny S.
Fort worth, Tx
I do not usually care for anything that is healthy, but these healthy choice are actually pretty good. And the garlic chicken is one of my favorite
Nicole E.
While these healthier than other options, I enjoy the convenience of these. I can quickly bring them to work with me.
Stacy P.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These are really healthy, and easy to make, especially when you're on the go.
Carolane C.
Montréal, QC
Foodie Expert
These are some of the best frozen meals I tasted, but they are loaded with sodium... I doubt we could call this a healthy choice.