Healthy Choice Café Steamers Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Honey Glazed Turkey and Sweet Potatoes Frozen Entree, 10 oz

BY HEALTHY CHOICE CAFÉ STEAMERS #96 in Frozen Entrees

cindy n.
cindy n.
topeka, KS
I really enjoy the healthy choice streamer meals. They have a great flavor and are very filling. It seams to fill me up fast and I don't seem to need a snack in the afternoons if I had this for my lunch and a big plus is they are not high in calories so it is a win win in my book.
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Foodie Expert
The healthy choice steamers are my favorite meals for the work day...the leave you feeling full, but not too full where you don't want to work the rest of the day!! Love the taste of them...They are super easy to make!!!
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Phillips, ME
Foodie Expert
Quick, easy and low in calories. Lots of choices. I buy 5 a week and have them at work. Yummo. Taste is great.
Easy to prepare meal and tastes good. however i do not consider it as healthy