BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Asian inspired General Tso's Spicy Chicken Cafe Steamers®.
4g fiber.
15g protein.
300 calories.
Chicken tenderloins with rice and vegetables in an authentic spicy brown sauce.
No preservatives.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Jennifer W.
Purchased at: Walmart
For less than 300 calories, this is a tasty meal. I like having the veggies mixed in with the rice. The sauce doesnt habe the kick I would expect, but it is still yummy.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Wow talk about spicy! It is more spicy then what the local Chinese food restaurant serves. It's a tad bit too spicy for me but it has just enough ingredients in it to keep you full.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
If I'm in a pinch with time, these are my favorite to bring to work for lunch. They're less than three dollars each, taste great, and are great for learning portion control. I always grab a couple of these because as a single mom of a toddler, I don't always have time to prep food for work the next day.
Krista A.
I enjoyed eating this meal. the first bite was a bit spicy, but after that the spice just slowly diminished. however, the flavor was absolutely yummy and gave me that satisfying full feeling, which is hard to get with TV dinners.I would recommend buying this over the other TV dinners any day. healthy choice had a good selection of flavors with out the feeling of making you feel crappy afterwards.
Lauren L.
I love these. I got them from a recommendation from a co-worker (who brought them to work and made in our lunchroom... smelled heavenly). When I got them I was so surprised at how good they were because I don't typically like freezer meals. This was delicious. The veggies were perfectly cooked, the meat was excellent and the sauce was to die for.
Morgan S.
Love the quick convenience of these meals.. this is one of my favorites! It has a great Asian flare and a bit of a spicy kick to it so I would suggest staying away from this one if spicy foods don't agree with you.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
I loved this. I tried it yesterday and was surprisingly impressed. Had great flavor and left me feeling full. My only complaint is there wasn't much chicken. But even with only a little chicken it was still great and I found myself not missing the chicken. I think it's a great lunch option!
Ashley M.
My favorite Cafe Steamer meal. It's the only one I actually eat of the veggies out of. only has like 300 calories. A souffle from Panera is about 500 calories so you could eat one of those or two of these!
Brittany J.
This is my favorite healthy choice meal. I love spicy asian food and this for sure is spicy asian. I normally find these foods to be lacking in the taste department, but this one is delicious.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
I would have liked this without the peas and carrots. Not of fan of those 2 veggies, so I only tried this meal once. I stick the the ones that have no peas or carrots.