BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Cafe Steamers™ Cajun Style Chicken & Shrimp.
Fresh taste unlocked by Steam!
DuoTray Steamcooker™.
3g Fiber.
15g Protein.
230 Calories.
Chicken Tenderloin & Shrimp with Rice and Vegetables in Spicy Cajun-Style Sauce.
Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
No Preservatives.
Net wt 10.4 oz (295g). see more...

TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
I have to say that these health choice chicken and shrimp microwavables, have made an impact in my life! My 15yr old daughter is such a picky eater, she prefers things that are more of a healthy choice and I was at my wits end trying to please her pallet.Then she tried one of these, and now requests them on my weekly grociery trip. Although they may be a little pricey and it is hard to find a coupon for these. She loves them so I will continue to purchase these for her.
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
This is my favorite microwave meal ever! I can eat this everyday and be happy. They aren't cheap with the shrimp. The chicken is all white meat and the sauce is spicy but sweet. Excellent dinner!
Kelsey S.
Yum yum yum! This meal is pretty great! Of course, these small meals never fill you up, but it is delicious!
sara s.
This one is too yummmy ❤️❤️ I really love it .. i just can't stop eat it .. can't imagine my day without it ❤️. With a good price too