BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Child Hunger Ends Here®. Get involved; go to childhungerendshere.com. see more...

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Beef Merlot
  • "I used to buy this a few years ago and it was good, I tried it again a few weeks ago and the vegetables were not done at all." in 1 review
Sarah K.
Forest Hills
Want healthy without the taste of diet food???  Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers are GREAT options!  Beef Merlot is hearty without having a heavy aftertaste.  Some items that have reduced fat or calories are lacking in taste and have over-seasoning to compensate.  Beef Merlot is a nice treat for my lunch any day.
Ashley W.
Was kinda skeptical of these melas, but have only had like one bad flavor and this is a really good one. Cooks surprisingly well for being a microwave steamer, veggies stay somewhat crunchy which is far more appetizing than other meals
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
I Love this Healthy Choice Dinner, the veggies are fully cooked the beef as well and the give you a good amount of both. The taste is really good for it being healthy and the sodium isn't to high either. I wish they would make this on a bed of rice because I love it
Connie A.
Albany, GA
I used to buy this a few years ago and it was good, I tried it again a few weeks ago and the vegetables were not done at all. And the flavor was not the same like it used to be. I will not buy this again.
Kristine A.
Healthy Choice has good soups and quick meals. You have to try the Cafe Steamers especially the Beef Merlot. It is a perfect portion size for a light meal.