BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Café Steamers® Asian Inspired Sweet Sesame Chicken
4g Fiber.
17g Protein.
340 Calories.
Chicken Tenderloins with Rice and Vegetables in Sweet & Spicy Sesame Sauce®.
Inspected for Wholsomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
No Preservatives.
Net wt 10.3 oz (292g). see more...

Emily H.
I love these! They are a quick microwave lunch but don't taste like frozen dinners at all and the variety is great too! Undoubtedly the best microwave dinners out there!
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are my favorite go to meals to bring to work! They are simple and low in calories but taste absolutely delicious. They also are priced very well so Im not spending a ton on lunch.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I love anything from healthy choice. their meals are frozen so it just takes a few minutes to heat them up and you have something healthy and delicious!
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
Great, easy lunch! I was pleasantly surprised with how it tasted. This is the only sesame chicken I've ever had that I didn't feel bad about eating.
Sarah D.
Yuck... I'm not a fan of Healthy Choice frozen meals but then again I am not a big fan of frozen meals in general. They just taste very "old" to me and often don't warm up evenly, so I get parts of cold chicken. I also find the sauces to be very salty.
sara s.
This one is too yummmy ❤️❤️ I really love it .. i just can't stop eat it .. can't imagine my day without it ❤️. With a good price too