Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Asian Inspired Beef Teriyaki uploaded by Angel P.

BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Cafe Steamers® Asian Inspired Beef Teriyaki.

Tender beef strips with rice, carrots, broccoli & water chestnuts in a sweet teriyaki sauce.

No preservatives.

Per meal:

270 calories.

1.5g sat. fat, 8% DV.

600mg sodium, 25% DV.

14g sugars.

While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.

U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Angel P.
For the price, Healthy Choice offers a good sized portion in this meal. The taste is mild teriyaki with a bit of spiciness. I really love the design of this product. The veggies steam up nicely in the steam tray while the sauce heats up well in the lower portion of the bowl during microwaving. The veggies and beef are well proportioned. I don't feel cheated eating this. Other microwaveable meals sometimes end up being much less product than the packaging would lead one to believe. I would recommend this to others like me, who occasionally need a quick and healthy lunch when short on time.
Chelsea G.
Clarksville
Didn't settle well with me! Love the brand but unfortunately only can stomach one or two of their products! The flavors are great if I could stomach them I would recommend. Good ideas good prices unfortunately I they just don't agree with me
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
These are super easy to put I. My bag for work or just when I’m too lazy this is the only flavor though I do like with the healthy choice. It doesn’t taste frozen and doesn’t have weird vegetables mixed with it
Stefanie C.
Auburn
Delicious and I can't believe it's a frozen meal. It tastes freshly prepared! The unique packaging allows you to steam the rice, meat, and veggies and then stir it into the sauce with a little built in divider tray. So cool!
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
I always think the idea of Chinese sounds good from Panda Express but being that I don't have one closeby where I live? I have to find a substitute. So far I've been pretty lucky to find something that tastes just as good as the real deal for half the cost. Plus it gives me an idea to make this on my own!
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
These meals suck. You barely get any food at all. Usually it tastes much longer than said needed to cook & you’re just sitting there sad and hungry.
Christina B.
life is easier now .... healthy and fast ... means magic ... tasty and healthy and yummy and full of love ....