Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers 100% Natural Tortellini Primavera Parmesan uploaded by Olivia W.

BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Cafe Steamers® 100% Natural Tortellini Primavera Parmesan.

Four-cheese stuffed tortellini, zucchini, red peppers and carrots in a parmesan marinara sauce.

No preservatives.

Vegetarian.

Per meal:

250 calories.

2.5g sat. fat, 13% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

10g sugars.

While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Raeann F.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE!!   I lovvve almost every flavor of these cafe steamers! They’re so fresh and flavorful! And for less than $3 it makes for a quick and easy lunch! I can make some pretty good pasta sauce but I am never disappointed with this cafe steamers sauce!
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
I didn't add anything to this dish to see what it taste like. Its pretty good . more than what you would expect plus it's steamed and has a bunch of veggies . very yummy. Next time I will add more cheese !
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I really enjoy the care steamers and this one in particular! They are great lunches for work and cook in a minimal amount of time. I think the flavor is great but I do always add pepper!
Olivia W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is a great meal for easy portability for my work lunches. They are also just the right size so when paired with some fruit or a salad you aren't in a food coma for the rest of the afternoon. I find them at Walmart for around $2.50 so it fits very well in my budget.
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
These meals are great to through in your lunch bag for a quick, hot meal at work... other than that, they're not worth the price. I always have to add at least salt and pepper, and even then, the flavor is lacking.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
A great low calorie lunch or dinner for those who need a pasta fix. Just let it be known that the cheese in the tortellini is bar to none and almost tasteless.
Samantha F.
Orangeville , ON
I love these things! They’re so easy to make and are super delicious. I buy this brand all the time at my local grocery stores. It’s so much tastier then a Michelina