Healthy Choice Beef & Broccoli

by Healthy Choice

This classic Asian favorite is about to become your new favorite. Our fresh spin brings tender, 100% natural beef strips and crisp broccoli together in a sweet sesame soy sauce � and there�s nothing artificial. Served over a bed of fluffy rice, it�s a mouthwatering dish you can savor anytime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Beef & Broccoli!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Healthy Choice Beef & Broccoli uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these so much the tangy sweet Teriyaki there is a good amount of rice and vegetables. And plenty of beef that comes in it . They cook so easily just take out of box put in microwave for 21/2 min stir and dump and add another 2 min and done . Which I love, high recommend to a friends.
SARAH L.
State College, PA
Healthy Choice used to be downright gross to even try to eat. The flavors were fake and too much fake sugar. I gave this a try today due to being tired but also having gestational dianetes. The carb count is super reasonable considering it has rice. And the taste is pleasant. Healthy Choice Beef & Broccoli is a GREAT choice for keeping healthy on the go!
Debi M.
Schaumburg, IL
Purchased at: Kroger
For a healthy, frozen entrée this isn't too bad. It has a pretty good tasting sauce and the beef is pretty tender but it could be a little salter to my taste. But then it wouldn't be healthy.
Lore G.
Austin, TX
I never expected to like this frozen meals but I did and they were so worth it! They’re yummy full of flavor and just very convenient
Rachel H.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Easy lunch to travel to work with or have in the freezer working at home doesn’t take any time to prep. Tastes really good and helps me with portion control.
Sibely V.
Rio Rancho, NM
This was excellent, Had a little Nice size pieces of beef and broccoli. The vegetables still had a little crunch to them too. Excellent choice! Very delicious..! I will buy again..!
Sybil C.
Peculiar, MO
Great frozen meal for a quick lunch or dinner. Heats up nicely and taste delicious! I like to keep these in the freezer when I just don’t feel like making my lunch for work!
Kaitlin B.
Las vegas , NV
Healthy choice is so good, I just love this frozen meal. I will continue purchasing this meal for my lunches at work.
Nicole D.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best flavors they have out. Its a smooth Beefy flavor nothing over posing. The steak pieces melt in your mouth. And the broccoli 🥦 is just the right crisp but soft consistency. You have to go to the store and get one
Robbin N.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really yummy choice for lunch plus it’s healthy eating too. Portion control and taste all in one box.

Looking for your answer?