Healthy Choice Bean & Ham Soup

by Healthy Choice

Healthy Choice Beans & Ham SoupMeeting government guidelines for healthin Squash Ravioli, Asian Potstickers, and Tomato Basil Penne, and MyPyramid label graphics identifying food-group contributions. ABOUT CONAGRA Chef Boyardee is a member of the ConAgra Foods family, one of the largest packaged foods companies in North America with major presence in retail outlets, foodservice and restaurants, and in ingredients. Our more than 70 brands-which include favorites such as Pam, Hunt's, Healthy Choice, Wesson, Swiss Miss, Rotel, Peter Pan, Marie Callender's, Hebrew National, Wolf Brand Chili, Rosarita, Egg Beaters, Orville Redenbacher's, and more-are in 96% of U.S. households, and more than 30% of ConAgra Foods brands are number one in their category. Our Bean & Ham soup pairs lean ham with a savory, bean-filled broth to accompany a terrific trio of cut carrots, potatoes, and celery. This healthy option is a go-to source for fiber and protein. Brimming with fresh ingredients like garden vegetables, fragrant herbs and tender meats, Healthy Choice soups are a cornucopia of flavor. For low sodium meals try one of our healthy soups filled with fresh tasting herbs and tender meats. Enjoy fresh tasting soup with Healthy Choice. Available canned or microwavable, each of our delicious soups are low in fat, sodium and cholesterol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Bean & Ham Soup!
Gardnerville, NV
This soup is very good it's just the right amount of seasoning and it taste like my grandmother cooking.
Gladstone , MI
My favorite soup. It tastes good and is a good value. I'm not a huge fan of the ham, but I still love it!
Dominican Republic
es muy rica y saludable en lo particular me encantan las sopas si por mi fuera las consumiria a diario.
Low Carb
perfect for cool days or when someone in the household is sick. I try keeping a few cans in my pantry.
Boynton, OK
This soup is great tasting. I would definitely recommend to anyone. It's very healthy and very tasty
Apple Valley, CA
So healthy and fulfilling great way to start ur day and very easy to make when having no time to cook
Organic
Great taste and it is filling. It makes a great lunch that i dont feel guilty having 5 days a week.
Floresville, TX
Tastes good, warms up easily. Tastes as if it were homemade definitely reccomend tastes really good
I love soup with all my heart. This soup really hits the spot for me. It makes me feel whole again!
Love this it is so yummy and you get the nutritional value you need it is perfect for a cold day