Healthy Choice Bean & Ham Soup

by Healthy Choice

Healthy Choice Beans & Ham SoupMeeting government guidelines for healthin Squash Ravioli, Asian Potstickers, and Tomato Basil Penne, and MyPyramid label graphics identifying food-group contributions. ABOUT CONAGRA Chef Boyardee is a member of the ConAgra Foods family, one of the largest packaged foods companies in North America with major presence in retail outlets, foodservice and restaurants, and in ingredients. Our more than 70 brands-which include favorites such as Pam, Hunt's, Healthy Choice, Wesson, Swiss Miss, Rotel, Peter Pan, Marie Callender's, Hebrew National, Wolf Brand Chili, Rosarita, Egg Beaters, Orville Redenbacher's, and more-are in 96% of U.S. households, and more than 30% of ConAgra Foods brands are number one in their category. Our Bean & Ham soup pairs lean ham with a savory, bean-filled broth to accompany a terrific trio of cut carrots, potatoes, and celery. This healthy option is a go-to source for fiber and protein. Brimming with fresh ingredients like garden vegetables, fragrant herbs and tender meats, Healthy Choice soups are a cornucopia of flavor. For low sodium meals try one of our healthy soups filled with fresh tasting herbs and tender meats. Enjoy fresh tasting soup with Healthy Choice. Available canned or microwavable, each of our delicious soups are low in fat, sodium and cholesterol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Bean & Ham Soup!
Mableton, GA
This is an old reliable soup that never disappoints. Savory, smokey and relatively low in fat and calories. Americans worry way too much about sodium intake. If you don't have high blood pressure, you shouldn't worry about it at all. Even if you do, the effects of sodium are transient and go away as you flush water through your system. Nothing unhealthy about it if you manage it properly
No Special Diet
Albany, NY
I don’t really like this soup because the ham seems very fake and doesn’t taste right to me. It makes sense since it’s from a can, but I just can’t get passed the taste of it. I do like a lot of this brands other products but not this one so much.
Healthy Choice is perfect for a quick meal for lunch or dinner. I love the Bean and ham soup, smells so good when warming it up. We will always keep Healthy Choice in our pantry.
No Special Diet
Maitland, FL
Bean and ham? Why, God? This is a disaster of a canned soup. But, you can't expect much with canned soup from the start. The ham tastes a little bit like rubber and has some fatty chunks mixed in there- yikes. Definitely not a favorite of mine, but I'm just not a bean and ham gal.
Vegetarian
Mt Washington, KY
Great chunks of vegetables. The broth in this soup is really good. This seasoning is just right. Something warm in your belly just makes you feel good when you had a lousy day or if you're sick. This soup is nourishing when you need that something special. Also good for any other time
Organic, Dairy Free, Kosher
The healthy choice it's very nice it's just a great way to get healthier and I love baths which is really easy to cook really easy to eat and I said to definitely try and get a taste and then see how it tastes very
Portland, OR
I got this when I was low key not eating one spring break. A friend noticed I couldn't scrounge up cash for food and I hadn't eaten since the cafeteria closed and she gave me this and it was terrible. It made me somehow more ill.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
Chehalis, WA
Great product with a great flavor and good ingredients I just wish they made it more gluten-free and dairy free products or people out there that can not eat them.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Hollywood, FL
I am not a fan of canned soup. This one was alright. Fairly simple to make and the taste was not so bad. I usually get it to take it to the shelters and to the homeless.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Eldon, MO
This soup was quite tasty. It has a rich ham and smoky flavor. It makes for a quick little lunch or dinner in a pinch. I like to pair it with a small sandwich, fresh bread, or crackers.