Healthy Choice Bean & Ham Soup

by Healthy Choice

Healthy Choice Beans & Ham SoupMeeting government guidelines for healthin Squash Ravioli, Asian Potstickers, and Tomato Basil Penne, and MyPyramid label graphics identifying food-group contributions. ABOUT CONAGRA Chef Boyardee is a member of the ConAgra Foods family, one of the largest packaged foods companies in North America with major presence in retail outlets, foodservice and restaurants, and in ingredients. Our more than 70 brands-which include favorites such as Pam, Hunt's, Healthy Choice, Wesson, Swiss Miss, Rotel, Peter Pan, Marie Callender's, Hebrew National, Wolf Brand Chili, Rosarita, Egg Beaters, Orville Redenbacher's, and more-are in 96% of U.S. households, and more than 30% of ConAgra Foods brands are number one in their category. Our Bean & Ham soup pairs lean ham with a savory, bean-filled broth to accompany a terrific trio of cut carrots, potatoes, and celery. This healthy option is a go-to source for fiber and protein. Brimming with fresh ingredients like garden vegetables, fragrant herbs and tender meats, Healthy Choice soups are a cornucopia of flavor. For low sodium meals try one of our healthy soups filled with fresh tasting herbs and tender meats. Enjoy fresh tasting soup with Healthy Choice. Available canned or microwavable, each of our delicious soups are low in fat, sodium and cholesterol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Bean & Ham Soup!
Hebron, OH
This soup is so good and the price is reasonable for the taste And quality. I always stick up !
San Francisco, CA
Great Taste, and filling. You can't tell it's a healthier option, because it tastes that good!
North Wilkesboro, NC
These soups are always good with ingrediants that are great. The flavor is always good as well.
i dont know i guess its good for being healthy. very easy meal and good for when youre sick.
No Special Diet
My boyfriend love soup in a can these are delicious and fulfilling ! He has 2 a day atleast
This is one of my favorite soups ever!! I will definitely buy this many more times to come!
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Esta sopa é maravilhosa o ótimo sabor e duração vem em uma embalagem pratica para armazenar
Soup is great for me to have a quick lunch kids love it and the ingredients in it are good
Pelion, SC
I would be happier if the ham chunks were not so fatty. It has a great flavor and texture.
Sacramento, CA
This is gross. One of my least favorite soups. Wasn't a fan at all. Won't be buying again.