Healthy Choice Bean & Ham Soup

by Healthy Choice

Healthy Choice Beans & Ham SoupMeeting government guidelines for healthin Squash Ravioli, Asian Potstickers, and Tomato Basil Penne, and MyPyramid label graphics identifying food-group contributions. ABOUT CONAGRA Chef Boyardee is a member of the ConAgra Foods family, one of the largest packaged foods companies in North America with major presence in retail outlets, foodservice and restaurants, and in ingredients. Our more than 70 brands-which include favorites such as Pam, Hunt's, Healthy Choice, Wesson, Swiss Miss, Rotel, Peter Pan, Marie Callender's, Hebrew National, Wolf Brand Chili, Rosarita, Egg Beaters, Orville Redenbacher's, and more-are in 96% of U.S. households, and more than 30% of ConAgra Foods brands are number one in their category. Our Bean & Ham soup pairs lean ham with a savory, bean-filled broth to accompany a terrific trio of cut carrots, potatoes, and celery. This healthy option is a go-to source for fiber and protein. Brimming with fresh ingredients like garden vegetables, fragrant herbs and tender meats, Healthy Choice soups are a cornucopia of flavor. For low sodium meals try one of our healthy soups filled with fresh tasting herbs and tender meats. Enjoy fresh tasting soup with Healthy Choice. Available canned or microwavable, each of our delicious soups are low in fat, sodium and cholesterol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthy Choice Bean & Ham Soup!
lockport, NY
I love chicken and rice soup. this one had a good flavor and consistency. for being a canned soup, it was overall pretty good
No Special Diet
Amazing flavor, soup for the soul. You won't regret one bite! Start a great afternoon with this great tasting healthy soup!
No Special Diet
Washington, DC
This is super yummy but i dont like the fact that it is canned. I would rather buy something that is not canned for myself/
Totowa, NJ
This my favorite soup and the option of less sodium is one thing I look for. When it's cold outside this is my go to soup.
Waco, TX
My go to soup when I just want to relax and get well while still getting my nutrients and not over eating while doing it
Richfield, UT
Good soup that is healthy I try and do healthy as much as I can, this is a good choice for my family and it's very good.
Super good..I love this soups they don't taste bad at all..there actually super yummy..it's a good choice to stay healthy
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
miami, FL
its perfect for those days i dont want to cook anything but still having a great meal, you can fin this almost everywhere
Rolling Mdws, IL
I really like the conbination of flavors it has, and its so easy to prepare! Just take out of the can and warm it up!
Barberton, OH
Good taste with low calories so less guilty feelings afterwards. Kind of high in sodium but all around a good product