Healthy Choice Bean & Ham Soup 15 Oz Can uploaded by zayra g.Healthy Choice Bean & Ham Soup 15 Oz Can uploaded by Christy R.

BY HEALTHY CHOICE #67 in Soup & Broth

Healthy Choice Beans & Ham SoupMeeting government guidelines for healthin Squash Ravioli, Asian Potstickers, and Tomato Basil Penne, and MyPyramid label graphics identifying food-group contributions. ABOUT CONAGRA Chef Boyardee is a member of the ConAgra Foods family, one of the largest packaged foods companies in North America with major presence in retail outlets, foodservice and restaurants, and in ingredients. Our more than 70 brands-which include favorites such as Pam, Hunt's, Healthy Choice, Wesson, Swiss Miss, Rotel, Peter Pan, Marie Callender's, Hebrew National, Wolf Brand Chili, Rosarita, Egg Beaters, Orville Redenbacher's, and more-are in 96% of U.S. households, and more than 30% of ConAgra Foods brands are number one in their category. Our Bean & Ham soup pairs lean ham with a savory, bean-filled broth to accompany a terrific trio of cut carrots, potatoes, and celery. This healthy option is a go-to source for fiber and protein. Brimming with fresh ingredients like garden vegetables, fragrant herbs and tender meats, Healthy Choice soups are a cornucopia of flavor. For low sodium meals try one of our healthy soups filled with fresh tasting herbs and tender meats. Enjoy fresh tasting soup with Healthy Choice. Available canned or microwavable, each of our delicious soups are low in fat, sodium and cholesterol. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I don’t really like this soup because the ham seems very fake and doesn’t taste right to me. It makes sense since it’s from a can, but I just can’t get passed the taste of it. I do like a lot of this brands other products but not this one so much.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
My husband and I both enjoy this hearty soup. It makes a perfect lunch or sometimes we will pair it with a sandwich for an easy dinner. The texture is thick and creamy with a lot of flavor for a "healthy" soup, yet you don't feel like you are eating green pea mush. The vegetables are all still recognizable - firm chunks of potatoes, carrots, celery, and whole peas, and nice bites of lean ham throughout. It is really good (though not so healthy!) with Ritz crackers. We always keep this soup on hand, I have it set up through Subscribe and Save to get a case a month. As for the price, you could probably find it a bit cheaper at your grocery store but not much, and who can beat the delivered-right-to-your-door aspect of heavy items like canned goods! If you like split pea soup, it's a simple decision.
Molly W.
Maitland, FL
Bean and ham? Why, God? This is a disaster of a canned soup. But, you can't expect much with canned soup from the start. The ham tastes a little bit like rubber and has some fatty chunks mixed in there- yikes. Definitely not a favorite of mine, but I'm just not a bean and ham gal.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff!!! When I don't have time to make from scratch, I can get a homemade flavor right from this cost effective can! Totally recommend this product! An excellent healthy option when you can't make your own.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Foodie Expert
Great chunks of vegetables. The broth in this soup is really good. This seasoning is just right. Something warm in your belly just makes you feel good when you had a lousy day or if you're sick. This soup is nourishing when you need that something special. Also good for any other time
Kubra S.
The healthy choice it's very nice it's just a great way to get healthier and I love baths which is really easy to cook really easy to eat and I said to definitely try and get a taste and then see how it tastes very
Vanessa G.
One of my go to products whenever I'm not feeling well or anyone in the house. Good value for the amount that you get. Quick and easy to make. I don't eat it that often but I like to make sure that I have at least two at home just in case.
Hayley W.
Canfield, OH
Foodie Expert
This soup is so good! Really hearty and filling! Very affordable as well! I always stock up on soups when they have sales! They are on sale often and have a long shelf life and make the perfect snack, especially to ride you over if you need to go grocery shopping lol
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Foodie Expert
I got this when I was low key not eating one spring break. A friend noticed I couldn't scrounge up cash for food and I hadn't eaten since the cafeteria closed and she gave me this and it was terrible. It made me somehow more ill.