Add a Photo

By HEALTHY CHOICE
#48 in Soup & Broth
Healthy Choice Beans & Ham SoupMeeting government guidelines for healthin Squash Ravioli, Asian Potstickers, and Tomato Basil Penne, and MyPyramid label graphics identifying food-group contributions. ABOUT CONAGRA Chef Boyardee is a member of the ConAgra Foods family, one of the largest packaged foods companies in North America with major presence in retail outlets, foodservice and restaurants, and in ingredients. Our more than 70 brands-which include favorites such as Pam, Hunt's, Healthy Choice, Wesson, Swiss Miss, Rotel, Peter Pan, Marie Callender's, Hebrew National, Wolf Brand Chili, Rosarita, Egg Beaters, Orville Redenbacher's, and more-are in 96% of U.S. households, and more than 30% of ConAgra Foods brands are number one in their category. Our Bean & Ham soup pairs lean ham with a savory, bean-filled broth to accompany a terrific trio of cut carrots, potatoes, and celery. This healthy option is a go-to source for fiber and protein. Brimming with fresh ingredients like garden vegetables, fragrant herbs and tender meats, Healthy Choice soups are a cornucopia of flavor. For low sodium meals try one of our healthy soups filled with fresh tasting herbs and tender meats. Enjoy fresh tasting soup with Healthy Choice. Available canned or microwavable, each of our delicious soups are low in fat, sodium and cholesterol.
Photos (2)
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Muskogee, OK

The Bean & Ham soup pairs lean ham with a savory, bean-filled broth to accompany a terrific trio of cut carrots, potatoes, and celery. This healthy option is a go-to source for fiber and protein.
Krystle L.
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA

I have not been able to find this, and would really like to get some . If it is available on subscribe and save, I would like to do it. I like soups very much and yours in one of the only one without corn, which I cannot eat. To pick the corn from the can is very time consuming and I am sure there are a lot of other folks like me who cannot eat corn.
claudia n.
claudia n.

Great chunks of vegetables. The broth in this soup is really good. This seasoning is just right. Something warm in your belly just makes you feel good when you had a lousy day or if you're sick. This soup is nourishing when you need that something special. Also good for any other time
Molly W.
Molly W.
Maitland, FL

Bean and ham? Why, God? This is a disaster of a canned soup. But, you can't expect much with canned soup from the start. The ham tastes a little bit like rubber and has some fatty chunks mixed in there- yikes. Definitely not a favorite of mine, but I'm just not a bean and ham gal.
Cate J.
Cate J.
Washington, DC

The soup is quite salty and doesn't really fill me up. Not a fan of the white beans they use. The liquid is too runny and doesn't have the consistency I like in a decadent soup. However, its enough for lunch and doesn't have the calories/sodium content other soups have.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH

This soup is so good! Really hearty and filling! Very affordable as well! I always stock up on soups when they have sales! They are on sale often and have a long shelf life and make the perfect snack, especially to ride you over if you need to go grocery shopping lol
Laura S.
Laura S.
Columbus, OH

I liked the ratio of ham to beans in this soup, as well as the consistency. The can was very easy to open and a good size for a meal. There were some pieces of ham that were shaped weird and looked a little questionable. Overall, it was pretty good and a good price.
juan m.
juan m.
Medley, FL

esta sopa es perfecta para cuando se desea comer liviano, rico y saludable ya que trae muy buena proteinas y nutrientes que nuestro cuerpo necesita. lo adquiri por un precio muy bajo y cada vez que puedo compro este tipo de sopa ya que son muy faciles de preparar
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Milwaukee, WI

This product is great for the price. I do have to mention that it is a bit salty, but anything with ham can be. Overall I think the flavor is good and its a nice easy lunch to just pop in the microwave at work. I would recommend this to a friend/colleague
JOHN B.
JOHN B.
Honolulu, HI

I really like this brand of soup, especially when I need something really healthy but I'm on the go. I try to find this brand of soup at every store that I shop in. The price is very affordable and I highly recommend it to everyone out there!

Join Now