BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® Baked Taste Lasagna with Meat Sauce.
Three layers of freshly-made lasagna noodles layered with ricotta cheese and hearty meat sauce topped with mozzarella cheese.
Even bake tray. Fresh baked taste.
270 calories.
In the microwave.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
No preservatives. see more...

Lauren B.
Naples, FL
I tend not to buy frozen lasagna because they use poor ingredients and are cheap. Once they are cooked they are more like goolash. HOWEVER, this was the best lasagna I have ever had. The pasta tasted like fresh homemade noodles, not the over cooked stuffed you're used to from frozen food. I was also surprised they used REAL CHEESE. All the other's use cottage cheese but Healthy Choice Baked had real riccotta cheese which made a whole difference. Thanks to the online coupon otherwise I would have NEVER tried these. The other ones were made with high quality ingredients as well, but since I can only review one, the fettucine was awesome as well.
Charisse S.
Parkville, MD
I love healthy choice frozen entrees. MY go to on lazy days and when the kids want that special meal that I don't feel like cooking. Home made taste and easy to cook. 5 stars!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Nikki G.
This entree is pretty good. I like a few others more though. Maybe cause they aren't healthy! I like catching these when they're on sale!
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good I hope 🤞 good taste good flavor good packaging and good value at Walmart.ty gbu
Caitlyn B.
This is a really good and healthy food. Its easy to make and doesn't taste like microwave frozen food.
michelle w.
This is delicious and I usually make a couple of them at a time to go around the table