BY HEALTHY CHOICE

Healthy Choice® 100% Natural Portabella Marsala Pasta.
100% natural.
No preservatives.
Steam cooks for great taste.
Portabella marsala pasta.
9 grain pasta with baby portabella mushrooms and marsala wine sauce, topped with fontina cheese.
250 calories. see more...

Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I really like this as a meal! The sauce tastes rich. It's super easy to make, you just need a microwave. It's not as healthy as a "healthy choice" should be but it's pretty decent for a microwave meal.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I love the Healthy Choice 100% Natural Portabella Marsala Pasta and the others meals they have. i started to buy several years ago and are one of my favorites meals.
Kelsey C.
My family loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Melissa  C.
Lockport , Ny
I love healthy choice! Makes for a great quick lunch that is always delicious
Audrey  M.
I love taking these for lunch. The Portabella Marsala Pasta is one of my favorites. They are a quick and easy meal. Also they are great low calorie meals that keep you full.
Kate E.
This Pasta Is wonderful! I Eat One Every Week At Work For lunch! My hubby really likes them too.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Love this I take these to work with me and fresh, healthy and easy to make
Hajer z.
the taste is so fresh and original love it so much it is healthy delicious im a big fan five stars from me everyone should taste it