Healthy Balance® Cranberry Juice Cocktail uploaded by Sarah S.

BY OLD ORCHARD

Flavored reduced sugar juice cocktail blend from concentrate. see more...

• I love their taste, and you can make very rich drinks and...1 Answers
Disciple S.
Florida
Review for: 1.89 Lt more...
It’s a yummy drink. It definitely tastes diet... lol. It has less sugar and it’s good for those who want to just have a light drink of cranberry juice.
Catherine K.
I drink cranberry juice probably more than any other juice, and I love this kind. I love how it's both sweet and sour :)
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Cranberry Juice isn't my top favorites because of how it's so sour to me but I will drink it if I have too.
Sarah S.
Akron
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: 1.89 Lt more...
I decided to try out this cranberry juice because I had a deal for it in Ibotta. Because of that deal and buying it at the dollar tree, I was able to score this for just $.50. Being that I love cranberry juice I figured I’d try it out. This doesn’t quite taste like my regular cranberry juice though it definitely taste diet, leaving a bit of a powdery feeling in your mouth. It also unfortunately doesn’t have as much of the better sour taste that I love.
Sandy E.
I love their taste, and you can make very rich drinks and doctors recommend it for when you have urine infection.