BY HEALTHY BABY

Cuddle with Confidence Keep your baby healthy and happy with the Kids Preferred Healthy Baby Buttercup Doll.  This doll makes a perfect choice for those who want to keep the levels of allergens around children to a minimum.  Featuring quality construction, this Healthy Baby toy can hold up to even frequent washings, yet remains as new as ever.  With no harmful chemicals, this baby plush toy can be completely relied upon to keep your little one from the symptoms of asthma and related allergies.  Healthy Baby Butter Cup Doll - the name says it all.  This sweet doll wears a buttery yellow outfit complete with a yellow cap, so your little one is sure to love her.  With an inviting smile, this asthma and allergy friendly toy makes a perfect companion for a car ride or a snuggle all night. see more...

• Yes the toy can be washed, I would use cold water instead of hot. 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this baby toy can be washed? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's super soft and easy to wash. My daughter loves hers. " in 1 review
  • "my little one got this doll for her 1st birthday (she is now 3)." in 1 review
Glasmiry P.
My daughter who is now 5 received this doll for her first Christmas, its been passed on to my 15 month old. This doll has been washed over and over again and it still looks like new. Both my girls love to cuddle with her.
Sara W.
Saint Albans, WV
I purchased this for my granddaughter. She takes it everywhere. It gets so dirty that I fear it is hopelessly stained. But, it always washes out clean and bright. It takes a licking and keeps it's ticking!
Brittany S.
Stanwood, WA
This is a great first doll for your LO! you can wash it as often as you need to, which is really nice is your child like to take their baby with them every where!
Nicole S.
Thought it was a little bigger. Its a cute first doll and very simple. Saw my friends daughters, will most likely get my daughter one.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
So cute, soft, easy washable, bought this for my niece and she loved it, would buy it again
hannah c.
This is a great doll you can wash it if your child spills on it whitch is my favorite thing about it
Brittany P.
Sidney, OH
The doll is soft. Very easy to clean and adorable, any little girl or baby girl will love this doll.
Lisa C.
Laredo, TX
Does anyone know if this baby toy can be washed?
Brittany P.
Sidney, OH
Yes the toy can be washed, I would use cold water instead of hot.