BY HEALTHY BABY

Cuddle with Confidence Keep your baby healthy and happy with the Kids Preferred Healthy Baby Buttercup Doll.  This doll makes a perfect choice for those who want to keep the levels of allergens around children to a minimum.  Featuring quality construction, this Healthy Baby toy can hold up to even frequent washings, yet remains as new as ever.  With no harmful chemicals, this baby plush toy can be completely relied upon to keep your little one from the symptoms of asthma and related allergies.  Healthy Baby Butter Cup Doll - the name says it all.  This sweet doll wears a buttery yellow outfit complete with a yellow cap, so your little one is sure to love her.  With an inviting smile, this asthma and allergy friendly toy makes a perfect companion for a car ride or a snuggle all night. see more...

• Yes the toy can be washed, I would use cold water instead of hot. 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this baby toy can be washed? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's super soft and easy to wash. My daughter loves hers. " in 1 review
  • "my little one got this doll for her 1st birthday (she is now 3)." in 1 review
BEKAH S.
hope mills
My niece loves her baby buttercup, it's her "baby" It's super soft and easy to clean when something is spilled on her.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
This was my daughters first baby. But hers was all pink. Brings back so many memories. We still have it
Haley P.
It's a great first doll. It's super soft and easy to wash. My daughter loves hers.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
This soft baby doll was originally purchased almost two years ago to welcome home my baby boy. its still in great shape. I highly recommend "Buttercup".
FYI they have a "boy Buttercup"
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
I grew up with one of these, and I loved it. I've suggested it to other parents because its a good first doll, and its soft.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
My daughter had one of these given to her in the hospital. She loved it. It was very durable and stains came out easily.
Mandy C.
I bought this for my niece and she loves it. She is always carrying this baby around. Great product!
Mary N Gil R.
visalia, CA
My little one got this doll for her 1st birthday (she is now 3). this doll has been chewed on, thrown , and dragged around and is in great shape (after many many washes)
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
I love how this toy is safe for kids, even when they chew on it. There is no buttons, so it's safe for baby handling. My mom bought it to her granddaughter as a toy, and the girl played for a long time.
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
My daughter had one of the several years and loved it. Was her baby doll forever. Soo cute.
Lisa C.
Laredo, TX
Does anyone know if this baby toy can be washed?
Brittany P.
Sidney, OH
Yes the toy can be washed, I would use cold water instead of hot.