BY SUKI SKINCARE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A results oriented serum that isdensely-packed vitamin complex. My serums are deep delivery stems products, designed to solve specific skin issues & challenges long term, without irritation. "youth serum" amplifies any age defying regimen- promoting vitality & minimizing early signs of unhealthy aging, helping us embrace our individual selves. Formulated with a stimulating complexâ ¢ including TLC retinol vitamin Aâ ¢, TLC vitamin Câ ¢, hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10 & resveratrol concentrate, integrate the nutrients necessary to maintain healthy, strong, vibrant skin tone - reducing effects external stressors have on how we look. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Ashley N.
Chicago , IL
I really like Suki's brand philosophy. Although her stiff is hit or miss for me, and I do not care for the way any of her products smell, I really appreciate the care that goes into creating each of the products in her line. The Youth serum does not smell great. But what I like about it is that it soaks into my skin immediately and I get an almost instant glow. I feel like it really fortifies my skin for the day. It is very wearable under anything.