Healthworks Flaxseed Cold-Milled Ground Raw Organic, 2 lb (32 oz)

by HealthWorks

Certified Organic, high in fiber and absolutely delicious! This nutty tasting seed can be enjoyed by mixing it into smoothies, baked goods, and other favorite recipes. The possibilities are endless! * Ingredients You Want! Flaxseed is packed with omega-3 essential fatty acids, lignans, protein, and soluble and insoluble fiber * Healthworks Flaxseed has been cold milled for easy digestion and maximum nutrient absorption * Right from the source: Our Flaxseed is hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite seed to your front door HEALTHWORKS USDA ORGANIC GROUND FLAXSEED THE FIBROUS SUPER SEED A historical staple to the human diet, Flaxseed has been used as a nutritionally rich seed for thousands of years. Healthworks Organic Flaxseed is loaded with Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Protein, and Soluble and Insoluble Fibers. Flaxseed is a great source of nutrients, so you definitely don't want to miss out on all of its fantastic benefits by opting for whole flaxseeds. Whole flaxseeds pass right through your body without being digested, which means your body doesn't catch all the nutrients it deserves. Ground Flaxseed make it easier for your body to digest so you win big. These seeds makes for a great addition to any lifestyle. Healthy and delicious - add Healthworks Ground Flaxseed to your diet and reap the benefits! Try with: * Smoothies * Great for baking- bread & more! * Cereal * Dog Treats * Desserts- the possibilities are endless!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthworks Flaxseed Cold-Milled Ground Raw Organic, 2 lb (32 oz)!
Paris, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Overall good product, and priced perfectly. I personally only use it in my shakes as some added fiber. Stuff like this for me can be iffy, simply cause at times the powder is still quite harsh and not broken down enough, but this specific brand I do enjoy. This product suits well for my needs and definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?