BY HEALTHSMART #25 in Thermometers

HealthSmart 30-second Slim Thermometer Family Pack. Color-coded so each family member can have their own designated thermometer. 26% less plastic than most thermometers. Fahrenheit temperature display. Water resistant. Memory recall of last reading. Includes: 5 probe covers, battery and storage case.                                                                                                     &n see more...

• Where can I purchase this it looks so cool.1 Answers
  • Where can you get these? Do they work well, and do you feel that ...1 Answers
  • Where do you find these? I have not seen them in any local stores.. 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a really nice thermometer, works great, and is affordable as well..." in 1 review
Mallorie F.
These basic thermometers work well. Just stick it under your babies tongue and watch them carefully. It notifies your when it is done. The fact that you get 4 makes it better because in my family everyone gets sick at the same time.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Cute idea but theoretically it just doesn't work my kids can't sit longer than 10 seconds so I need something that is fast and also I understand that each family members has a different color but for some reason thermometers in my house are constantly being lost so it's whatever I can find at the moment and just use the disposable covers
Maritza G.
Sanger, TX
There have been plenty of times we have been out and someone runs a fever. I bought this and it was a perfect price point and came in handy. The kids also loved the fact they could pick out a cool color. I recommend this for any mom out there perfect for at home or on the go.
crystal c.
I think the colors are so cute. I still keep one in my bag for my 11 year old. I guess that come from years working at the peds office.
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
Love these they are fast and and are great for little one. The colors are nice to . They are easy to store . No more waiting 5 min like the old fashion ones . And they are very easy to read
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
My mom has one of these and it works really well, not to mention it works like it says, in 30 secs or less
Crystal V.
30 seconds is honestly too long for the kids in my house! I need those ear thermometers hear that take 2 seconds lol
kathy c.
Kountze, TX
Love these I bought one because I like to keep one on hand in case my boys are feeling hot and they love the bright colors on them
Melissa G.
Latonia, KY
Love these! The kids love the bright colors and it makes for a much easier time of getting temperatures when kids are sick.
Amy G.
Lockport, IL
much faster than my old thermometer. great when you have young and squirmy children.
Heather S.
Douglasville, GA
Where do you find these? I have not seen them in any local stores..
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
Can it change to a Celsius reading, not just Fahrenheit?
Taylor B.
Where can you get these? Do they work well, and do you feel that are accurate?
Ana L.
Bear, DE
Where can I purchase this it looks so cool.