BY HEALTHMARKET

Paige P.
torfaen
Seasons may change, sea levels may be rising, but Johnson's baby lotion will always be there for me (in a manner of speaking, of course).

It's been with me since childhood, all the way through adolescence and adulthood. It's always been there for me even when I'm broke and can't afford to buy fancy face creams or whatnot. And most of all, it's never caused a breakout or left my skin dry and tight. Along with the extra care body lotion version, this deserves more respect than I give it.
Sadia d.
This product honestly reminds me of my childhood. The smell is absolutely beautiful and it is great to use on babies. It's great for those who have dry skin or delicate skin it can help moisturise the skin. It's great to apply the lotion with cotton wool.
Chloe j.
love this its so soft an amazing so gentle on the skin a nice smell  very effective  its affordable great brand  amazing quality very promising and loyal company i use most of johnsons babys products there amazing and i  woud recommend to anyone to use
Sarah R.
Fort avenue , Bangor
Love this baby lotion, used it on my eldest daughter and on my youngest until she developed eczema. Lovely clean smell and thick lotion that spreads well
selina w.
West Yorkshire
The baby lotion is so nice and good i put this on mg little nephew all the time and makes the child's skin so nice and soft