HealthLand Hawaiian Tropic Aftersun Body Butter Exotic Coconut by Energizer Group Ltd uploaded by Annie H.

BY HEALTHLAND

Joyce L.
Joyce L.
London
It's a must have if you are going on holiday or have just been in the sun for a little too long. It moisturises you and small great at the same time. It pairs perfectly with the Hawaiian Tropic moisturizing sun cream lotion.
Alys P.
Alys P.
Bristol, Bristol
Really lovely after sun cream. Smells amazing!!!
Keeps me moisturised and cools down sunburn. I use it whenever I've gotten a little red in the sun.
Very gentle and very moisturizing.
Would defo repurchase!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Hornchurch, England
Love love love this! Smells incredible, feels beautiful on the skin and does cool and soothe any heat in your skin. Sounds weird I know but, I don't burn, my skin just feels hot, no pain or soreness just hot, and this takes it away straight away! I never ever travel without this, and for £5 you can't go wrong! My favourite one was the Lime Colada one, but you have to buy that online, so if I'm in a time crunch I buy this one - but the coconut scent of this one is beautiful!