BY HEALTHIFEET

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A topical cream clinically proven to relieve foot discomfort associated with cold feet. Warms cold feet: L-Arginine, a naturally occurring amino acid, restores temperature to cold feet keeping them warm and healthy. Soothes foot discomfort: Soothes foot discomfort. Improved warmth relieves numbness and discomfort in feet leaving them relaxed and restored. Moisturizes dry skin: Nourishing cream, enriched with vitamins and nutrients, penetrates dry skin leaving it soft and comfortable. . see more...

Review (1)
Hilda H.
This product does help moisturize my feet... but I can't tell that it makes my feet warmer which I was hoping it would actually do as this is what the product claims to do. This product really stings my hands while I'm trying to apply it to my feet, so I just make sure to wash my hands off so that it doesn't irritate my hands too much. Overall I do like the product but I would be open to trying new foot creams.