HealthForce Nutritionals - Vitamineral Green Version 5.2 - 120 Vegetarian Capsules

BY HEALTHFORCE NUTRITIONALS

Vital Healing Food"The quality, therapeutic concentration, and affordability of a nutritional product can, and often does, mean the difference between lethargy and energy, sickness and health, and, quite literally, life and death. I don't want anyone to be tired, sick or dead because they could not obtain or afford the best possible product. If someone does not feel this same way, they should not be in the nutritional product business. I live and breathe this philosophy in both my personal and professional life and constantly strive to evolve HealthForce products and offer them at the best possible values - with a reverence for all life. I would rather die than compromise these values" - Jameth Sheridan, NaturopathGreen foods are perhaps the most healing foods on the planet, and the single most important addition to a diet you can make. They are foundational. For over 20 years, I have deeply and passionately immersed myself full time into providing the best possible foundation. My deepest passion is for the Earth and all of its inhabitants to be healed on a core level. Mother Nature gave us the substances we need for healing. It is my life path duty and my great honor to assemble them for you. Compromise is not an option. Hype is nothing. Substance is everything. Vitamineral™ Green is the best possible green food that I can offer. Every ingredient, including how it is grown and processed, is therapeutic. It is an extremely potent & comprehensive array of nature's most nutritive and cleansing superfoods, grown and processed to maximize their benefits. Contains a full spectrum of naturally occurring, absorbable and non-toxic vitamins, minerals, all the essential amino acids (protein), antioxidants, chlorophyll, soluble and insoluble fibers, tens of thousands of phytonutrients, and a plethora of other synergistically bound, organic nutrients. Contains no synthetic or isolated nutrients (not excreted as expensive yellow urine or stored as toxic deposits). Vitamineral™ Green is Actual Food™.Health is important, and too many things usually get in the way of people actually taking an authentically powerful product. Loyalties can be divided. I want to make it clear where mine lies. My loyalty is to those who want to thrive, and those whose life situation requires them to thrive. My loyalty is to the end user. My loyalty. is to you. And in my life now and one day, when I look back upon my life, that has and will still have value to me incomparable to any amount of money, investors, or fame. - Jameth SheridanIngredients: Version 4.8: 100% Superfoods - 100% TruGanic™From the LandNettle LeafShavegrass (Horsetail)Alfalfa Leaf JuiceDandelion Leaf JuiceBarley Grass JuiceOat Grass JuiceBarley GrassWheat GrassAmerican BasilHoly Basil/TulsiMoringa LeafYacon LeafNopal CactusChickweedGinger RootBroccoli JuiceKale JuiceSpinach JuiceParsley JuiceCarob PodAmla BerryFrom the WatersSpirulinaChlorellaFrom the OceansIcelandic KelpDulse NoriAlaria BladderwrackEnzymes(optimum absorption +)Protease AmylaseLipase CellulaseBromelain Papain Alpha-GalactosidaseProbioticsMassive array of implantable species and Natural Soil Organisms (NSOs). Laboratory grown. Comprehensive Probiotic Mixture - Beneficial Organisms. Includes Exclusive NSO™ (Natural Soil Organisms) and Implantable Species.A. Agilis, L. Acidophilus, R. Arrhizus, DDS-1 Acidophilus, Bifidus, L. Bulgaricus, A. Brasilienese, B. Brenis, P. Chrysosporium, A. Citreus, L. Casei, P. Calcis, S. Cellulasae, P. Denitrificans, S. Faecium, S. Fradiae, P. Flourescens, A. Globiformis, S. Griseoflavus, P. Gelatic, B. Lipolyticum, A. Luteus, A. Lipoferum, A. Lwolfii, B. Laterosporous, P. Marinoglutinosa, B. Macerans, P. Nigraclens, P. Putida, L. Plantarum, B. Pumilus, B. Polymyxa, B. Stationis, L. Salivarius, B. Subtilus, B. Succinogenes, A. Simplex, S. Thermopolis, A. Terreus, M. Verrucaria, T. Viride. , K. Zopfit. EnergeticsShilajit + Magnetic Homeopathic Energetic & Vibrational EnergiesMagnetically Sanitized and PurifiedOptimally Dried For Maximum Lifeforce see more...

Natalie L.
Commack, NY
I'm a vegetarian so I take this just every once in a while. The only thing that throws me off is the taste and the smell
Erin A.
Surrey
Excellent way to add greens to your diet I suggest taking it three or four times max a week. Raw natural and gluten free it is a great product out there. Great for people who don't like drinking their greens.