Healthforce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 4.8, 400

by Healthforce Nutritionals

Lucky Vitamin: $63.39

Dietary Supplement Vital Healing Food br 100% Naturally Occurring Whole Food Nutrients 100% Vegan 2 100% Raw 3 100% Gluten Free 4 100% Yeast Free 5 100% Actual Food 6 100% SuperFoods 7 100% TruGanic 8 100% Green Focused: Not Diluted with Grains, Beans, Maca, Seeds Chia Flax, Fibers, Fruits, Fillers 9 Detoxifying* 10 Enhances Regularity* 11 Energizing* 12 Deeply Nutritive 13 Actually Preserves Probiotics, Nutrients, and Phytonutrients 14 No At Time of Manufacture Deception Foundational, full spectrum, hard-core, alkaline, therapeutic, whole food, bio-nutritive, super food complex for the entire body. The quality, therapeutic concentration, and affordability of a nutritional product can, and often does, mean the difference between lethargy and energy, sickness and health, and, quite literally, life and death. I don t want anyone to be tired

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healthforce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 4.8, 400!
3 years ago
You defiantly notice a difference After taking them after some time so they do work! But they taste bad! :/ It's hard for me to take "medication" that taste gross I did see someone say they add to their smoothies so I'll have to give that a try!
3 years agoSurrey
Excellent natural raw greens powder. Powder is great to add to your smoothies. Easy to use. Don't consume everyday as I was using a different green product n I am not positive but developed a kidney stone while using it. I would suggest three times a week. Gluten free.