BY HEALTH VALLEY ORGANIC

Smart, Delicious Nutrition You Can Trust. Sodium 85mg. Fat 2.5g. Fiber 3g. Vitamin C 20% Health Valley Organic® Multigrain Cereal Bars provide smart, delicious nutrition you can trust. Whether you enjoy them at home or on the go, our yummy bars are ideal for your healthy lifestyle.  In Health Valley Organic® Multigrain Cereal Bars you won’t find potentially harmful pesticides, highly processed ingredients like high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.  Let other cereal bars use that stuff, you can be sure we won’t! Kosher USDA Organic. see more...

• Are these better than others if so how6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Marie S.
Marie S.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
They are not my favorite bars, the taste is a bit strange. Anyway, tastes good but not delicious. I think the cover is a bit dry for my taste, I prefer other bars.
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Are so delicious that it causes me to eat them all at once, they are a bars that you can carry everywhere, they are worth it, I eat up to 2 a day
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Utah
An organic and healthy product! Give the energy for the day, and I eat this in the morning with a coffee.
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Son saludables, pero la verdad es que se me hacen irresistibles y muy sabrosas, quisiera comerlas todas de una vez jajajaja me gustan bastante, para ser un producto orgánico y saludable es divino. Lo recomiendo pero cada quien tiene sus propios gustos, quizá no les guste tanto como a mi :P
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Foodie Expert
My son love these in the morning as does husband. They are soft and delicious.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
These are perfect to put in your children's lunch boxes and they're healthy rather than putting in a chocolate bar they also taste great. And are very affordable I would totally recommend them.
shannon l.
shannon l.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these better than others if so how