HealthFirst AidLice TreatmentsHealth Properly

by Health Properly

NEW! Our gummies were inspired by the industry leaders. We wanted to make great vitamins at an affordable price. Compare our formulas and our prices!

High Quality Formula at Half The Cost - You deserve beautiful hair! Our formula was inspired by industry leaders with the goal of making the same great vitamins affordable to all; Yummy Gummies - No more pills or bad tasting gummies! We made sure that taste was an absolute priority for our gummies, they are delicious, give them a try today!; For Beautiful Fast-Growing Hair - Our formula addresses nutritional deficiencies and helps promote a foundation for healthy, fast growing and longer hair.; Quality ingredients - Made with all natural ingredients formulated in a top notch facility that is FDA registered and GMP certified right here in the USA.; Great for Hair Skin & Nails - We back our product with a 100% money back guarantee!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Health Properly - Hair Gummy Vitamins for Healthy Hair Growth | Scientifically Formulated 5000mcg Biotin Folic Acid | Hair Skin and Nails Vitamin | for All Types of Hair | Gummies for Women & for Men!
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Health Properly - Hair Gummy Vitamins for Healthy Hair Growth | Scientifically Formulated 5000mcg Biotin Folic Acid | Hair Skin and Nails Vitamin | for All Types of Hair | Gummies for Women & for Men uploaded by Natalie L.
This review is for the vegamour vitamins. I received this product for free from Influenster and Vegamour in exchange for my honest opinion. Used with Gro Revitalizing Conditioner, Gro biotin revitalizing shampoo and Gro scalp detoxifying hair treatment serum. I suffer from a rare chronic illness that causes problems absorbing nutrients and causes low B and D vitamins. After having to take shots for 2 years, liquid and sublingual vitamins for years I am finally on the easier and better tasting gummy vitamins as I absorb them better than pills. I take a multivitamin plus extra B and D as prescribed by a doctor. I stopped all of my vitamins for this because it has vitamins A through E which is nice, but I can't take with my regular vitamins as it'd be too much (YES you can take too much of a vitamin and YES it is bad for you.) I have probably tried every gummy drugstore and vitacost vitamins (I haven't tried any of the others from high end beauty brands because of price) and I can easily say these are by far the best tasting. You would never guess they were vegan, I've had gelatin not as nice as this. Like the vegan silk, I feel they make their vegan products really well. I'm not a fully practicing vegan due to my illness, but I try to have a vegan diet and beauty routine as much as I can. I like that you only have to take one of these and not two or three like other gummies. They're a little bigger but still easy to chew and just the cutest hearts. I don't need a child lock top so I'm glad this beautiful pink and gold container doesn't come with one. As part of my illness I have trouble with my joints. I do wish it twisted around a bit more though because I feel like they could be more secure, sometimes the top just popped off and for the price I don't want them going stale. I stopped using my other vitamins and my nail strengthener to test this and this is the best they've looked! (I have weak nails as part of my illness.) I have finished this months supply and I would totally purchase this, except for 2 things. One is the price. You can buy them in bulk from Vegamour's website and it's a little cheaper a container. The other is the sugar! 11g is a lot! I don't eat sugar really at all, and all my gummy vitamins have a total of 6g combined and this is almost twice as much! It's covered in sugar on the outside which I don't think is necessary. They start really sweet then turn tart. Even though my nails love them, my regular nature's bounty (tag) works well enough that I can't justify the price. Also the sugar is just a no, they would have to cut the amount in half before I would buy. Love, but those 2 things keep me from actually purchasing.
Emalyn W.
Fort Myers, FL
Health Properly - Hair Gummy Vitamins for Healthy Hair Growth | Scientifically Formulated 5000mcg Biotin Folic Acid | Hair Skin and Nails Vitamin | for All Types of Hair | Gummies for Women & for Men uploaded by Emalyn W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE THESE GUMMIES. I’ve tried a bunch of different gummies and I’ve found this is the one that does it. I’ve noticed my nails have gotten longer too (I’ve always struggled with my nails) I would definitely recommend this product.
Diana  M.
Health Properly - Hair Gummy Vitamins for Healthy Hair Growth | Scientifically Formulated 5000mcg Biotin Folic Acid | Hair Skin and Nails Vitamin | for All Types of Hair | Gummies for Women & for Men uploaded by Diana  M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Estoy muy contenta con estas gomitas , ya que su contenido de biotin,ácido folic y colageno ayudan a que mi cabello esté creciendo sano,fuerte y brillante. Tienen un sabor delicioso y te asombrarás de los cambios que verás al consumirlas .
Edessa L.
Aguila St., Apt H
Love these hair chewy gummies, I had thinning hair for a couple years now, and sort of let it go and didn't look after it. So I decided to do something a about it, I started these product hair gummies about 3months ago, and they absolutely are my to go! No bs they actually work! my hair slowly growing back.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
6,163 reviews
Gummies do not have the strength of biotin you need and they usually add sugar and coloring to it. You are better off taking a biotin pill. Biotin is a good vitamin to take for hair and nail growth but it is something that you have to take high amounts of and it can up to 6 months before you really see a difference, It is something I would recommend because it is totally safe and healthy!! #Nailcare #hairessentials

Looking for your answer?