BY HEALTH PLUS #16 in Cleanses & Detoxes

New Improved Label. Clean Your Colon with Colon Ease. 100% Pure Psyllium Husk. Bulk Forming Fiber Laxative. High Fiber No Sugar No Sodium No Cholesterol No Calories No Fat 100% Pure Psyllium Husk Colon Cleanse for individuals who lack sufficient fiber in their diet, for relief from constipation and to maintain regularity. see more...

Pop D.
This product is very effective in cleansing your system and making you feel less bloated. Every once in a while you need to flush out your system or you can really have some internal problems that can make you sick. I am not crazy about this product but when I need to take it I do. It leaves me feeling lighter and with a bit more of a healthier feeling. I would only repurchase if and when I have to do another cleanse. I highly recommend to everyone.
Marzi P.
Walnut Creek, CA
This product is just psyllium husks, which you can buy pretty cheaply at most places. Psyllium seed husk are indigestible and are a source of soluble dietary fiber. The inert bulk of the husks helps provide a constant volume of solid material irrespective of other aspects of the diet or any disease condition of the gut.
I have used psyllium husks for years to keep myself regular. It helps with both constipation and diarrhea, so it's a lifesaver for those with IBS, or who are taking meds that give diarrhea. I like to mix it into yogurt and smoothies, or even use it in low carb baking as a bulking/binding agent. Just mixing it with water and drinking it is pretty gross, it's better to mix it with juice or something flavorful.
PS. I forgot to add that one should take this with plenty of fluids or else you'll be stopped up. So like drink a glass of water after you eat your yogurt/husk mixture.
Asia A.
This is a great product. I use it maybe once a month, or when feeling "heavy" and in need of a good cleansing.

I'll keep it 100; if you get the powder it tastes horrible. HORRIBLE! But it gets your plumbing clean. Try to hunt down the capsule form (OR buy capsules from GNC or Wholefoods and fill them).

They have a stronger version with the green label. The green label will have you going, so stay close to a private bathroom (you don't want to do this at work or the gym). The red label is gentler and just feels like you had a really good poop (TMI, but that's the best way to describe it).

It should start working within an hour of drinking it. The green label works within 10-15 mins and involves some cramping.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this out because I was feeling really sluggish and needed something to flush my system of all the bad I put in for months. Did give my body a cleanse. Though I can't give a certain time frame of when it usually works. I needed it in my system for a little bit to start working. Might just be me, though.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
::::::Me párese muy buen producto principal mente cuando voy a empezar una dieta y un plan de ejercicios es perfecto para limpiar el estomago y para así ayudar a tener más energía y es natural :::::::::
angy m.
Es un muy buen producto. Lo puedes usar cuando comienzas una dieta o simplemente para limpiar tu colon de vez en cuando.Su sabor es delicioso .
Lan N.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have never tried this, but from the looks of it, everyone says it's really good! I would love to try it. I will definitely consider buying.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
I love doing cleanses. This one in particular works great, and almost overnight. I have been using it for quite sometime and really enjoy it.
Angelica S.
This taste so bad & it gets really thick. I couldn't drink it because of the gooey thick texture. I would rather take the pill form.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
This is one of the I have been using a lot to The original: colon Cleanse it helps to your metabolism to work and you do lose pounds
Denise R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this cause stomach cramps and the runs?
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have been wanting to purchase this cleanse but not sure if it gives you the runs?
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
so it makes you go to the bathroom a lot ?
Dawn G.
How does this product helps in the digestion process?
Rachael H.
Southwick, MA
If you take these will it help clear skin?

back