Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse uploaded by Raj F.Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse uploaded by Hanaa L.
3 colors available

BY HEALTH PLUS #19 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse Description: Natural Source of Fiber All Natural Made With Herbs, No Fillers #1 In A Series Of 8 Body Cleansing Products From Health Plus For a Thorough Cleanse The next step in internal cleansing: While continuing with Colon Cleanse, also use the next 7 products in the Total Body Cleansing System: 2 - Liver Cleanse 3 - Kidney Cleanse 4 - Heart Cleanse 5 - Blood Cleanse 6 - Adrenal Cleanse 7 - Joint Cleanse 8 - Prostate Cleanse Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse Directions Suggested Use: Adults: take 4 capsules 3 times daily with at least 10-12 ounces of water, juice or your favorite beverage. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Children 6 yrs-12 yrs: 1/2 the adult dosage. Suggested use for better results: Super Colon Cleanse may be used alternately with Colon Cleanse. Use Super Colon Cleanse for a thorough cleansing periodically, followed by the Colon Cleanse for maintenance in between. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 4 Capsules Servings Per Container: 60 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 10 Total Carbohydrate 1 g Dietary Fiber Less than 1 g 3% Iron 1 g 6% Psyllium Husk Powder 1 g * Senna Powder 562 mg * Proprietary Blend Fennel seed, papaya leaf, peppermint leaf, buckthorn bark, celery seed, barberry root, rose hips and acidophilus. * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Gelatin Warnings This product contains Buck-Thorn and Senna. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this produ see more...

Isabella S.
Isabella S.
San Diego, CA
I like doing monthly cleanse with these. In a row-Friday to Sunday.I take 3 pills in the evening of Friday, Morning of Saturday, evening of Saturday, and finally morning of Sunday. I try to have a relaxing weekend, drink lots of water, and eat healthy.
Raj F.
Raj F.
This is an amazing product! it is gentle cleansing formula leaves you feeling no bloat and no side effects. After using this product you feel so much better. I would definitely recommend using this product. I have used it for 2 years and I feel great.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
This cleanse leaves your stomach feeling flat and you feel much lighter overall. I took 2 capsules in the Morning 2 lunch 2 and dinner 2 This is a must buy if you suffer from stomach discomfort it works wonders
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Costa Mesa, CA
This stuff works and it isn't hatch on my stomach. It met my expectations and did what it should. Not too pricey and large bottle. I would use it again as a regular way to clean out waste from my body.
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Maybe not the perfect cleanses technique, but it gets the job done. It works it's magic super fast, so be prepared lol. I think you can buy it at Walmart or something similar to that.
Marjorie R.
Marjorie R.
I decided it's time to cleanse my colon. And I did a lot of research and went to different stores. And I found this! Honestly, I can tell you it's helping a lot. I find myself going to be bathroom twice a day. I work in a busy supermarket and I don't feel gassy or any pressure when I got to go. Which in my opinion is great! Whoever wants to cleanse! Look no further!
Anyke B.
Anyke B.
Yonkers , NY
If you haven't tried this I can tell you it works. Make sure you take it at home, don't take it if you're going to be at work because you will have to go to the bathroom. I like it the only bad thing is that I get stomach cramps that can be a little painful before I feel like going to the bathroom. I do feel better afterward.
aglael q.
aglael q.
Súper colon cleanser. This is something to take with caution considering it will make you run to the bathroom at times. I like to take it when I know I'm going to be home or close to home. Overall felt brand new with this product. I would recommend to those who need a good cleansing.
Liz B.
Liz B.
This is an amazing product. Colon cleanse you got that right. It helps you clean out your colon. If your constipated it's a fast helping product, of course not long term. It says if you take longer than 7 days consult a doctor. I would definitely recommend to whom would want to try a cleanse I rate it 5 out of 5
Deosha A.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
This works so well. The only downside to this is how long it takes depending on your body. I took this and it sent me to the bathroom immediately. It had my stomach looking flatter. I would recommend this
jalie h.
jalie h.
Nicholasville, KY
How harsh is this on your stomach?
Mayela H.
Mayela H.
Weslaco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this even good how does it work
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Birmingham , England
Are these effective? I'm looking for something to help me, I've been having quite bad digestive health for 5 years and was looking for something to help quite immediately? How long did it take to notice a difference? What steps did you do in addition to taking this? Thank you in advance!