BY HEALTH PLUS

Bulk Forming Fiber Laxative/Dietary Supplement Good For Your Heart. Low Fat No Cholesterol No Sodium Low Calories 100% Pure Psyllium Husk Recommended For: Low Carb Diets Diabetic & Cholesterol Management Diabetic & Cholesterol Management #1 in a series of 8 body cleansing products from Health Plus. Soluble fiber from foods such as Psyllium Husk, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Colon Cleanse supplies 5 grams of the 7 grams of soluble fiber from Psyllium Husk necessary per day to have this effect. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Ariana B.
Newport News , VA
This particular brand of colon cleanse comes in multiple time uses (7 day, 14 day, daily). I purchased the 7 day to start my diet and it's so high in fiber and little else that it literally had a reverse effect on me. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with an active lifestyle. I drink a lot of water and eat a lot of protein and this did not help me at all.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
I tried it in the presentation of 7 and 14 days there are people who will work well but I do not really take more water for me not work is economical but there are other things that work more.
Courtney  A.
Ponchatoula, LA
This product left me bloated feeling. I have tried other cleansing type dietary supplements that I much prefer.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
Ive tried this with another product for max effectivness and i could go with theregualr dose i found it made me go too much