BY HEALTH PLUS #33 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Haley F.
Haley F.
OK honestly, I am unsure if anyone here has actually tried this, from what I have read, they are not even describing this. It is horrible and like drinking grass. however, if you can stomach it, it does the job it states it will.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Teresita A.
Teresita A.
This is a great product to begin your detox and cleanse. Always start with the gut, before moving onto your liver and kidneys and down the line, especially if you plan to chelate. Stay hydrated and don't cleanse for more than one week at a time though.
Betty P.
Betty P.
Edison, NJ
not a good product cause diarrhea and its not worth the price, i rather use metamucil products they work much better
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Big fan of this is what I uas with my Wight loss of the other things big fan love this try it is amazing
Candice L.
Candice L.
Dearborn, MI
This is similar to the other fiber drink supplements but at a much better price than the larger name brands. I think it may even work better than some of the more expensive brands. The flavor and texture takes some getting use to, but after a while isn't so bad.
Angel I.
Angel I.
We love this in my family, we normally do a cleanse every couple months. I have tried others but this one is gentle and works great.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Batavia, OH
Super easy on your stomach not as harsh as most supplements. Just make sure to drink plenty of water so you don't get dehydrated!
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
I've seen many patients as a nurse who take this product and say it works well for them
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Hesperia, CA
Wow this produduct actually works great if you take it correctly. Just make sure to stay very hydrated throughout the day
May K.